Best Actor's double lover (35)

"Yes!" Mo Zhiyang answered lazily that the soreness of his waist was relieved a lot because of massage.

Shen Changliu's face changed slightly, but soon recovered, with a gentle tone of response, "Okay, can you ask him out to dinner today?"

It doesn't matter if you have contact information. Just delete it after solving it.

"Tonight, okay? Where to make an appointment?" In fact, Mo Zhiyang doesn't like to go out with him for dinner, because no matter what he eats, there are a bunch of paparazzi, which is very troublesome.

When Lu Lianglin received the message, his eyes lit up. Sure enough, Mo Zhiyang had a good impression of himself when he was in college, but he didn't like that one, so he didn't break it. Do you think he was really good to him?

Reply carelessly: OK, see you.

"Actually, you don't have to dress like this, do you?" Mo Zhiyang looked at the man who was dressed too decently. Who ate a big stall, wore a black suit and wore a red bow tie? Why?

Shen Changliu shook his head and replied solemnly, "I can't embarrass you."

I think you are humiliating now.

Looking around, there are only seven or eight tables here in the big stall. Which one is not casual and casual to drink beer and chat, but he is different.

Mo Zhiyang suddenly regretted it. Originally, he wanted to make an appointment in an elegant place, but because Lu Lianglin said he wanted to eat the big stall near the school before, after all, he invited him to dinner, so he came over.

This was originally a place near the university, but there were not many people on Saturday. There were two tables scattered, but there were people looking this way from time to time.

Lu Lianglin didn't break his appointment. He arrived here at eight o'clock on time. It was a little strange to see Shen Changliu in a dress beside him. How could he come?

Instantly packed up his expression and walked over: "Hey, Yang!"

Unexpectedly, all his expressions fell into the eyes of these two old foxes. These two people, like monkeys, just want to see what tricks the man is playing.

Especially Shen Changliu, when he heard the word Ayang, his ears were pricked like a needle. Did you also call Ayang?

Lu Lianglin put down his backpack and sat opposite the two, pretending not to know Shen Changliu: "Is this?"

Some time ago, there was a lot of noise between himself and him. It's fake for you to pretend not to know him now. Mo Zhiyang is a little disgusted: Why is this person so stupid?

"Hello, I'm Yangyang's boyfriend, Shen Changliu." Shen Changliu took the initiative to introduce himself, with a smile on his face and behaved decently. He had the gentlemanly manners that a thirty-two-year-old man should have.

Lu Lianglin pretended to suddenly realize: "Oh~Hello, I'm Ayang's senior, Lu Lianglin."

These two people, something is wrong. Why do they both introduce themselves in their own names?

Mo Zhiyang greeted quickly with a smile, "What do seniors want to eat? Order something." With that, pass the one-page menu.

"Why, what menu do you use? I still remember what delicious food is here. Yang, do you remember when you were a sophomore? You don't know why you like to eat fried nails here very much." Lu Lianglin followed his words and began to recall the past again.

Fried nails? Sophomore year?

It's so sour. They have a separate and no memory of their own, and that memory seems to be very happy, which makes Shen Changliu feel unbearable. His hands unconsciously clenched into fists, and their voice of talking and ordering can't be heard.

Lu Lianglin, you must not stay!