3.12

After thinking about it, Mo Zhiyang felt nauseous, so he didn't eat porridge made by this kind of person.

"Drinking porridge." Tan Zong carefully cooled the porridge and was about to feed him. As a result, he dodged directly and was a little puzzled: "What's wrong? Aren't you hungry?"

Mo Zhiyang looked at the porridge and always felt nauseous: "No, this meat porridge?"

Reflecting what he meant, Tan Zong couldn't help laughing out loudly: "What do you think of your little brain? I said I said leave them to you to deal with, and I won't touch them."

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang was relieved and opened his mouth: "Ah, I'm hungry."

The mouth is open, the tip of the pink tongue, and the white teeth are so cute.

Tan Zong felt that it was a pity to only eat porridge at this time. Instead of feeding porridge, he fed himself to him, bent down and kissed him, and ate the rabbit clean between the lips and teeth.

The rabbit was particularly sensitive. His face turned red after being kissed, his ears trembled gently, and his apricot eyes were moist. Mo Zhiyang snorted softly, "No... not for porridge?"

"Of course." Tan Zong didn't make trouble with him anymore and fed the porridge: "Don't worry, I'm not willing to let you eat other men's meat."

After drinking the porridge obediently, Mo Zhiyang is much more comfortable now, and the wound on his body hurts occasionally. The wine remembered his task: "Where's Xiaoran?"

"Xiaoran is taking a shower. Let him come over later."

As soon as Tan Zong finished speaking here, the door was knocked: "Brother Yang, Brother Yang!"

"Come in." Mo Zhiyang leaned his back on the pillow. Xiaoran had changed into a cartoon bear black sleepiness. He still held the rabbit doll in his left hand and trotted quickly: "Brother Yang!"

Tan Zong stood up and said, "I'll go out first." Go out with a bowl.

"Brother Yang." Xiaoran put the rabbit's ear on the bed first, climbed up with his hands and feet, and squatted in front of Mo Zhiyang: "How are you, brother Yang?"

"A lot, come here to sleep." Mo Zhiyang got out of a seat, held Xiaoran beside him, and covered the quilt: "Brother Yang will rest with you and close your eyes."

Xiaoran closed her eyes obediently and fell asleep in a short time.

Tan Zong came back and saw that Yangyang was asleep in his arms. He went over to confirm that the quilt was covered. He quietly withdrew to deal with some things. He didn't come back until early morning and got into bed to sleep with Yangyang in his arms.

This time, Xiaoran got up first and was in Brother Yang's arms, but why did Brother Yang rub his eyes in his uncle's arms and shouted, "Brother Yang."

"Wh?" Mo Zhiyang woke up in Tan Zong's arms, rubbed his eyes, and shouted glutinously, "Mr. Tan."

When Tan Zong woke up, he saw two pairs of flexible eyes staring straight at him, but there was no explanation or how. He stood up and kissed Xiaoran and Yangyang again: "Good morning."

This move is like the deed of the head of the family.

Xiaoran scratched his head and seemed to know something.

A little angry, the dog man did such a thing in front of the child and stared at him: "Hold Xiaoran to wash up, I'll take a shower." Mo Zhiyang always feels a little hot.

Tan Zong carried Xiaoran back to his room.

"Uncle." Xiaoran suddenly leaned over and whispered. He asked in a very mysterious tone, "Is Brother Yang my aunt?"