5.6

This guy's eyelashes have been shaking all the time, just pretending to sleep.

Yo? Shameless to pretend to sleep after going on it?

Originally, after waking up and finding that he had been eaten and wiped clean, Mo Zhiyang was not in a good heart. He pretended to sleep, which made me off!

With a turn of mind, he lowered his head and sobbed.

Originally, Bo Siyu wanted to pretend to be dead, but when he heard him crying, he panicked: "What's wrong with you?"

"Woo-woo, I'm not clean anymore!" Mo Zhiyang's big eyes fell down like money and cried miserably: "Woo-woo, why is this so?"

Now, Chang Bo Siyu was at a loss and didn't know how to explain. Anyway, he couldn't tell him that he remembered it, so he could only press his voice and say seriously, "I will be responsible!"

"Woo-woo, so you didn't want to be responsible before? Why do I meet a scum like you, whoo-hoo?" Mo Zhiyang completely entered the play and covered his face and cried. It was the thin voice like a cat, which made people feel more and more distressed.

Bo Siyu had already thought that he might be beaten and scolded, but he didn't expect him to cry himself, crying as uncomfortable as boiling oil and frying: "Don't cry, I will definitely be responsible!"

The current scene, like the extreme dog blood sadistic article, is still the kind of one-night love dog blood article, but one is playing, and the other is desperately responsible.

"Who are you? Who wants you to be responsible, humming." Mo Zhiyang's eyes were red, and his little face was covered with tears, which made people feel sad.

When questioned by him, Bo Siyu almost blurted out his name: "I'm Bo Siyu." As soon as the words were spoken, I was shocked to find it inappropriate.

It's out!

Mo Zhiyang raised his eyebrows and gradually stopped crying. He turned his head and burped and hiccupped: "Who is Bo Siyu?"

The name is a little familiar, but suddenly I can't remember it. In his identity, I just feel that this person's appearance and temperament are not like a freshman at all.

The main reason is his appearance, which is really a little superb. Combined with the previous plane, the status of the NPC is not low, so he pretends to cry and trap his identity.

Yangyang actually doesn't know his identity?

It seems that he has been wearing a mask for so many days for nothing. Bo Siyu looked at him and stopped crying and carefully tested, "Yangyang, don't worry, I will be responsible."

If you dare not be responsible, drown in the toilet with you, and then bury you and the pervert of the Lord God to be companions.

"Then..." He cried a little seriously. With a hiccups, Mo Zhiyang grabbed his hand and took the opportunity to ask, "Then I want to eat fried chicken!"

"PUBG?" Old-fashioned batches automatically filter out something.

When Mo Zhiyang felt that he could eat delicious fried chicken, he was suddenly spoiled to fall into bed: "What are you doing?"

Bo Siyu smiled and slowly lifted the air conditioner covering their waists: "Isn't Yangyang going to eat chicken?"

"I want to eat fried chicken, not chicken~~"

All the unfinished words were sealed back in their mouths, and everything became colorful. After all, Bo Siyu also held back eighteen years.

This matter spread. It was said that the one of Mechanical Class Eleven, which had not been differentiated yesterday, was actually strawberry milk candy flavored.