Best Actor's double lover (36)

"Finally, order another green vegetable and white porridge. It's not good to keep your stomach long and can't eat these." Mo Zhiyang said, turning his head and seeing the man with a little cold face.

The keen sixth sense made him realize that Shen Changliu seemed to be going to turn evil?

He took his hand under the table and asked with concern, "What's wrong? Is it stomachache?"

I've already given a hint. As the best actor, you can't play well?

Sure enough, this sentence suddenly enlightened Shen Changliu and pulled out a reluctant smile the next second: "It's okay."

With a trembling lower lip and a slightly white face, I felt something was wrong no matter how I looked at it. At this moment, I forced my face to laugh, really the best actor.

"Would you like to take a stomach medicine first?" Mo Zhiyang became nervous and casually picked up the small satchel aside to find medicine.

Shen Changliu leaned his head on his shoulder in front of Lu Lianglin, and said in a weak tone, "I'm fine. Just take a break."

Seeing that he was like this, Mo Zhiyang quickly brought him a glass of plain boiled water: "Wait a while the white porridge will come up, and you take some porridge before taking stomach medicine?"

Looking at him like this, Lu Lianglin can't help but be a little contemptuous: Why is this Shen Changliu so weak when he says that the best actor is?

Forget it, for that letter of recommendation, he must complete this matter. Mo Zhiyang, after getting the letter, see if I won't abuse you to death.

Just as the dishes were served, Lu Lianglin greeted him and picked him a piece of saury: "You used to like this. Try it the same as before."

Shen Changliu watched the fish reach the Yangyang bowl. Seeing that he was about to pick it up, he suddenly hummed and said, "Uh~"

"What's the matter?" Hearing this to him, Mo Zhiyang slandered in his heart: Yo-yo-yo pretended to be really like it, but on the surface he pretended to be very concerned: "Is it a stomachache?"

Shen Changliu shook his head, pretending to be strong, leaning on his shoulder in a weak tone: "Just take a break. It's rare to invite you to dinner. I'm fine."

Damn, it's a good green tea! Pretending not to hear him, Mo Zhiyang nodded: "Okay." Just as the white porridge came up, I served him a bowl.

"In the past, you were the same. You were careful and to be honest. At that time, I regretted not chasing you." Lu Lianglin said with a smile, showing a pity.

Shen Changliu not only had a stomachache, but also a liver pain when he heard this sentence!

Is this brazenly prying into the corner?

You also have to ask if you deserve it and respond in a weak tone: "Yangyang is so good, of course it deserves better."

You don't deserve the implication!

Today's Shen Changliu smells of tea. As the party involved, Mo Zhiyang is eating on the surface and secretly watching the play, pretending not to hear anything.

I am pure and flawless white lotus. How can I hear the tient words of green tea?

"It's really important. It's enough to accompany him to live a healthy life." Lu Lianglin said and took the initiative to pick up a section of vegetables for Shen Changliu: "You're not in good health. Eat more vegetables."

"Thank you." Shen Changliu gritted his teeth and said this sentence. What kind of wind did he pump to get angry?

Fight!

Mo Zhiyang didn't think it was a big deal to eat melons. He deliberately added seriously, "Yes, you should eat more vegetables for a long time."

"Okay!" Yangyang clipped it, of course, the most delicious. Shen Changliu was very happy to pick it up and eat it, but he kept the part of Lu Lianglin's clip.

"By the way, Yang, you never like too many people. Will you not be used to falling in love with Mr. Shen?" Lu Lianglin asked this sentence with a smile, but in Shen Changliu's opinion, it was a final kill.