The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (12+13) part 3

He was beside him with a plate of honey mung bean cake in his hand.

Hearing this, Qi Guanyan was very confused. He put down the pen in his hand and turned his head to look at him: "Why did he say that?"

"The queen cooked the dishes herself, but your majesty didn't eat it." Mo Zhiyang said and stuffed half of the leftover cake into his mouth.

Seeing that his cheeks were bulging like a little squirrel, Qi Guanyan was itchy: "I don't eat food sent by others."

As a result, the guy said so, which was not what his hands meant. He grabbed his back neck, bent down and kissed him, and began to eat cakes.

Without falling at all, he swept through the cake in his mouth with his tongue and let him go without hesitation: "It's so sweet."

Seeing that he was kissed by himself, there was still a trace of crystal hanging on the corners of his mouth, and se stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked it clean.

Old hooligan!

Mo Zhiyang complained in his heart. Peach Blossom stared at him, and his whole body softened into his arms: "Your Majesty, how can you eat what I sent me?"

"You are different. You are my favorite baby. If you gave it, I would like to take the poison." Qi Guanyan put his arms around his waist and leaned over and bit his lips gently: "Will you take you to the Arrow Pavilion tomorrow?"

"Really?" Mo Zhiyang's eyes lit up. The arrow pavilion is the place where the emperor and prince practice archery riding on weekdays.

"Nature, you have no jokes." Seeing that he was happy, Qi Guanyan was also happier and hugged him in his arms.

He sighed in a faint sigh: Sorrow and affection are for him, but the child doesn't know how much he weighs in his heart.

That's so beautiful. If it hadn't been for sending it into your mouth, you wouldn't have dared to eat it. Mo Zhiyang complained. Forget it. Just do whatever you want.

Anyway, as long as the task is completed.

For more than a month, Chen Boyan's injury on his body was also cured, but he refused to leave for a long time. In order to really love his children, he had long forgotten the two sacrificed companions and only wanted to be his Wanwan.

"Wan Wan?"

Tang Wanwan was impatient to coax him. Since they did it that night, the guy has been shouting to be responsible for himself.

But in fact, Tang Wanwan didn't have such a thought. At that time, traditional Chinese medicine could not help but find someone casually. She simply found him and took advantage of it to get at least some benefits.

Unexpectedly, this guy refused like this and didn't want to leave, saying that he wanted to protect himself, but now where he needs his protection, he is in danger here.

"Boyan, you... you'd better go. I don't want to hurt you." Tang Wanwan snuggled up in his arms and finally pushed people away in pain: "Boyan, you shouldn't have hurt yourself for your children."

"But how can I see you framed and trampled on in this tiger and wolver land?" Chen Boyan has now acquiesced in his own people. After all, he has done everything, and naturally he needs to be responsible.

I completely forgot that this is the palace, and her identity is the queen.

Why can't this guy understand?

Tang Wanwan sat up patiently: "You should understand that this is the palace. If you are found, I will die. Boyan, if you do it's for me, you should leave, but I will wait for you in the palace. When you overthrow the emperor, I will leave the queen's wealth and enjoy yourself."

"Ser seriously?" Chen Boyan was confused by sweet words. As soon as he grasped her softness, his heart was moved in a mess, and his hatred for the emperor became stronger and stronger.

Tang Wanwan stroked his cheek with her left hand and nodded solemnly: "Be serious!"

Seeing that she was so sincere, Chen Boyan was moved and vowed to kill the dog emperor and rescue his beloved woman from the fire pit.

After dealing with Chen Boyan, he was finally moved to leave the palace with his mother's sedan chair tomorrow, came out of the rockery cave, and beat the dust on his body with disgust. If it hadn't been useful for him, he wouldn't bother to find him.

This arrow pavilion is not a pavilion, but an open space, but riding horses to practice arrows and practicing martial arts. It is surrounded by a high courtyard wall, and there is also a pavilion to rest.

"Slow down." Qi Guanyan also changed into a bright yellow short beating at this time, took off the crown of Jiulong gold silk, and tied up his hair with a bright yellow hairband, looking heroic.

As soon as Mo Zhiyang arrived, he ran to the arrow-shooting place with a bow in his arms.

I have been practicing vision and hearing since I was three years old, so that now I can't escape my senses with a little wind and grass.

Both the original owner and myself love the pleasure of feather arrows leaving the strings, and the feeling of breaking through the wind, which is very cool.

Qi Guanyan walked to the archery field with his back and saw a feather arrow hitting the bullseye, and the arrow had broken the target. He couldn't help praising: "Good arrow!"

"That's." Mo Zhiyang was praised, happy with his eyebrows, and his beautiful eyes were full of starlight.

Walking to him, he bent down and smiled at him. Danfeng's eyes had an unclear meaning: "Is it good for Yangyang to teach me to shoot arrows?"

"Okay!" Mo Zhiyang nodded excitedly to see if you were not abused to death, and asked you to toss me around in bed!

Seeing people being hooked, Qi Guanyan smiled successfully, just like an old fox.

So... Why did things get like this? Mo Zhiyang gasped and couldn't figure it out.