The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (24)

"Who is not the queen?" Seeing that he still sheltered Tang Wanwan like this, I don't know what medicine the woman took for him.

"It's not the queen, it's... it's Concubine Rong." After Chen Boyan finished speaking, he leaned against the wall and even bent his spine. If he really cares about it, he is chaotic.

Qi Guanyan shook his head and saw that he still defended Tang Wanwan like this. He was really stupid as a pig: "You know, I know all kinds of things in Weiyang Palace. You and Tang Wanwan secretly communicated music, and finally left the palace. In the Songjian Inn, gathered people to gather people, followed me here all the way, secretly deployed, and you thought you were silent. In fact, everything is under my eyes."

"You!" Chen Boyan looked at him in astonishment. No wonder those people stopped him as soon as they came out. So that's it. Thinking of this, he sneered and mocked: "But you emperor, who is willing to die for a dark guard, and you are also a stupid gentleman."

Qi Guanyan didn't care if he was ridiculed at the stupid king: "I'm not a good emperor in the first place, but I'm not stupid. I knew what I was doing at that time."

I'm very awake, because I know what matters most.

"I'm also sober and know what I'm doing." Chen Boyan muttered along his words and then smiled, "It was Rong Guifei who instructed me, and everything was her. If you want to kill, you should kill me alone."

Hearing this sentence, Qi Guanyan couldn't help laughing out loudly. He really took the blame on himself like this. "I won't let you die happily. I want you to die worse than death, and let you see your loved one leave you."

"You, what are you going to do?" Hearing this sentence, Chen Boyan's heart skipped. At the beginning, she saved herself with kindness. How could she see that she was implicated?

Qi Guanyan, dressed in a dragon robe, narrowed Danfeng's eyes slightly: "Do you know how heartache I am to see the scars on his neck last night? Now I want you to experience this pain."

After saying that, he ignored Chen Boyan and shook his sleeves away.

Mo Zhiyang did wake up, and he also sat at the table waiting for Big Golden Retriever to eat. Looking at the food in front of him, he rarely had no appetite and thought nonsense if he didn't want to eat: Does Chen Boyan was caught mean that the end of the matter?

Does this count as the completion of the task?

"It should not be counted. At least you have to make sure that there are successors in Yunguo." The system prompts.

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang frowned: How can I guarantee it? I can't have a baby for him. He has to give birth to a prince by himself, or you have to give birth to him.

"Do I have a string of codes?" If the system has substance, the white eyes will almost turn upside down.

Gossip with the system, Qi Guanyan came back. Seeing that he hadn't eaten, he was a little strange: "What's the matter? But these are not appetizing."

"Nothing, waiting for your majesty." Mo Zhiyang found an excuse and came forward to pull someone over for dinner.

I scooped up a bowl of soy milk. As soon as I took a sip, the hot soybean milk went down, and I suddenly felt my stomach rolling and I couldn't help vomiting.

"What's wrong with Yangyang?" Qi Guanyan looked at him like this. How could he be in the mood to eat? He put down the porcelain bowl and went over and patted him on the back gently: "What's the matter? But isn't it appetizing?

Mo Zhiyang took a deep breath, but his stomach was still not very comfortable. It seemed that after eating venison yesterday, he was not very comfortable: "No, I just can't eat it."