Best Actor's double lover (34)

"What do I dislike about you?" Mo Zhiyang was a little confused and looked at him with his head tilted: "Do you think you are too handsome? Do you spoil me too much? Or do you despise your big posture?

In an instant, the atmosphere of both of them changed. Mo Zhiyang deliberately did it, because he couldn't stand the poor appearance of the simple man, as if he were a negative man and would abandon him at any time.

Sure enough, Shen Changliu was also eager to prove himself. In that posture just now, he directly spoiled people and pressed them on the bed: "Yangyang, don't you really despise me? I'm so old as you."

"Long stay, don't be sad, okay?" Mo Zhiyang lowered his eyelids, covered his sad expression, and put out his hand around his neck: "We finally got together. Can we not be sad?"

The poor appearance and a slightly trembling plea made Shen Changliu swallow his saliva. What kind of fairy baby strawberry essence is this?

Seeing that he didn't say anything, Mo Zhiyang bit his lower lip and almost cried.

His heart was soft and messy. He didn't see anything sad and angry. Shen Changliu was reluctant to be sad again. He was afraid that he would bite himself hurt, so he took over his lips and slowly comforted the tip of his tongue.

"Yangyang, I love you!" Solemn and vague words slipped out between their lips and teeth.

Mo Zhiyang hugged people tightly and disdained him: Xiao demo, pretend to be pitiful to me? But the more hot the body responds, the cut it.

But now, Mo Zhiyang is a little regretful. He shouldn't say that his posture is big. He has changed so many postures. He is really tired.

Sitting lazily across his lap, his head was a little confused when he leaned on his shoulders. From time to time, he hummed gently because of happiness, and he no longer had the strength.

Don't say thirty-two of you. I believe you twenty-three.

Shen Changliu also noticed his fatigue. He leaned over his lips and teeth lingering around his neck, gently bit out the red marks that were not big or small, and asked gently, "Are you very tired?"

"Uh-huh~" Mo Zhiyang can only make a monosyllabic sound now, as if his body had been hollowed out.

Just be tired. If you're tired, you can't go to Senior Lu anymore. You can't get out of bed. I can't remember other men. Yangyang is just mine.

Thinking of this, the movements became more and more gentle, gently and slowly contradicting, and from time to time stimulated him to show his cat-like cry. His beautiful neck was delicate and white, which were all his masterpieces.

"Yangyang~"

Mo Zhiyang's mind now seems to be blowing up fireworks. Chaos can't score tonight, dragging the ending tone to respond sexyly: "Uh-huh~"

"Tomorrow, in order to thank Senior Lu, shall we invite him to dinner?" Shen Chang left a tall nose and slipped over his beautiful thin shoulders.

He said so without reason to refuse. Anyway, he planned to leave Lu Lianglin to him for disposal. It was better to meet him, so he narrowed his eyes comfortably: "Okay."

When did it end? Mo Zhiyang had no impression. The next day, his back was really sore and he couldn't get up. On the other hand, Shen Changliu was energetic and had the illusion: he was thirty-two years old, right?

"Yangyang." Shen Changliu smiled. He had enough to eat and drink last night and walked to the bedside with a bowl: "Are you tired?"

Laughing so hard that Mo Zhiyang narrowed his peach blossom eyes, hummed gently, and buried his face directly in the quilt, as if protesting.

"Let me knead it for you?" Shen Changliu also knew that he had gone too far last night. He put down the bowl and went to bed to massage people. He pretended to ask inadvertently, "We have asked Senior Lu to dinner. Do you have his contact information?"