Best Actor's double lover (51)

Now the hostage is counter-hijacking. Shen Changliu pulled up his leader, locked his neck with his arm, and put the gun against his temple: "Get out of the way."

Mo Zhiyang came to his senses, quickly stepped forward two steps, and suddenly hid behind him: "Leave for a long time!"

"It's okay. Let's quit slowly." Shen Changliu took the hostage, and did not forget to comfort Yangyang and protect him from slowly walking out of the roll door: "Yangyang, go and drive quickly."

At this point, Mo Zhiyang nodded and turned around to drive the car parked not far away after the trick.

The car stopped beside him. Mo Zhiyang opened the co-pilot's door: "Leave!"

Shen Chang gave two people a winK, then pushed the man on his hand hard and turned around and jumped into the co-pilot.

Mo Zhiyang drove directly as soon as he stepped on the accelerator. Shen Changliu quickly pulled the door, which was completely over.

The car rushed out of the silent street. Mo Zhiyang turned right on the steering wheel and drove towards the road, but his hand holding the steering wheel trembled fiercely.

Shen Changliu saw that it was inappropriate and suddenly grabbed his wrist: "Yangyang, are you all right?"

"I... I'm afraid!" I just was worried and couldn't take care of it. Now I think that Mo Zhiyang was afraid at the beginning, and his face turned white and his hands kept shaking.

If he lets him drive like this, something will happen. Shen Changliu quickly asked people to step on the brakes and change seats to drive by himself.

This piece is an industrial area, so there is no one at this point. Mo Zhiyang's face is white, and he forgets to wear his seat belt. He keeps looking ahead. When the car drives into the bustling street, his heart is also relieved.

The man collapsed on the co-pilot, muttered to himself, and acted a person who had just experienced the disaster of life and death, and now recalled the fear after thinking, incisively and vividly: "How could this happen?"

Seeing that the place was safe, Shen Changliu parked the car aside, untied his seat belt and leaned over to hug the shaking person. He comforted him gently, "It's okay. It's all right now."

Mo Zhiyang was very scared. He hugged him tightly and kept asking, "Why is this so? What's going on?"

"Actually, this is a scam by Lu Lianglin. He originally planned to let you off the plane, kidnap you, extort money and extort money, but he didn't expect me to go, but he still tied me up. I was unprepared to be knocked unconscious, and you came as soon as soon as I woke up."

This set of words is seamless. Mo Zhiyang nestled in his arms, blamed himself and wronged: "It's all my fault. I didn't expect Lu Liang's neighbor to be such a person. I'm sorry Changliu. I hurt you."

"It's not your fault that Yangyang doesn't know people, face but not heart." Shen Changliu said softly, gently patted him on the back, and comforted him, "You didn't know it would be like this. Lu Liang's neighbor had evil intentions and lied you to you. Damn it. I will protect you."

Yangyang, the world is bad. Only I am good, so that you can't leave me.

Mo Zhiyang leaned in his arms, listened to his fabrication, and nodded hard: "Changliu, don't worry, I won't trust others casually anymore."

In fact, this plan is full of mistakes and omissions. At the beginning, Mo Zhiyang had already guessed what was going on. As soon as he entered the door, which robber did you see? When you hijacked people, he pointed a gun at his shoulder?

Among the others, Lu Lianglin's family situation alone makes it impossible for him to have the money to hire this group of people to kidnap.

However, I'll count you once, you count me once, and everyone evened.

But where is Lu Lianglin?