1.4

Mo Zhiyang is younger than Su Bai. He is only 25 years old. His white and delicate skin and beautiful facial features, especially those peach blossom eyes, look particularly confusing, but he looks clean and completely different from Su Bai's height.

At this moment, Shen Changliu was a little sober, as if he knew that the person in front of him was Mo Zhiyang.

"When I was just washing, I accidentally wet my pajamas." Mo Zhiyang looked a little embarrassed. He pulled the hem of his clothes and didn't know what to do.

Shen Chang came over calmly and shook his head: "It's okay. Come and have dinner."

After dinner, Mo Zhiyang sat on him like a koala. The man ran into his arms and muttered Jiaojiaolai, "A little sleepy."

The two of them have never been so close, but Shen Changliu didn't push it away. After all, there was a sick number in his arms, slowly patting his back to coax people to sleep.

Since then, the atmosphere between the two people has become delicate.

In the evening, Shen Chang stayed on the sofa eating the newly bought strawberries and praised, "This strawberry is very sweet."

Unexpectedly, Mo Zhiyang suddenly laughed, picked up a strawberry and stuffed it into his mouth, and then threw the person directly on the sofa: "I'm also sweet!"

Shen Changliu heard a laugh and was kissed by his sour and sweet lips with strawberries. This was the first kiss, and both of them knew what would happen.

Under entanglement, I felt that there was nothing I could do. I put my arms around his thin waist, put my hand into my clothes, and gasped and praised him: "You are sweet."

Mo Zhiyang smiled happily: Be careful, Shen Changliu, I can be so sweet that I kill you.

With him, Shen Changliu felt like he was soaking in honey. Since Mo Zhiyang got better, the other party has become a kitten and always pestered him, but Shen Changliu did not hate this feeling, but felt very sweet.

But these days, the two of them seemed too angry. Mo Zhiyang's photo of entering and leaving the villa was taken by a paparazzi.

Shen Changliu, the best actor, suddenly broke the news of being single. He was photographed by the paparazzi, and a boy went in and out of his private house.

This news quickly occupied the headlines of major APPs and caused a sensation in the entertainment industry. You know, this is the first time that Shen Changliu has never had an affair for so many years.

The boy's blurred back was posted in major media, took down the front page headlines, and all the hot searches of the APP were robbed by that photo.

Su Bai, who was far away from abroad, felt like something was robbed after seeing the news. In a bad mood, he pushed down the invitation to play and flew back directly.

The suspected gossip object was sitting on Shen Changliu's sofa at this time, wearing only his master's white shirt and smoking his mint smoke leisurely.

"Smoke less and be careful of lung cancer." The most unbearable thing for the system is that the host smokes. Although he is not addicted to smoking, one in two or three days, it is not good.

After smoking this one, Mo Zhiyang threw the cigarette butt into the toilet and watched the cigarette butt be swept away by the current: "Is Su Bai's plane tonight?"

"Yes!"

Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt a little pity and shook his head: "Tsk, it's a pity that it's too late."

Hearing the sound of the door lock open in the bathroom, Mo Zhiyang rushed out quickly. At the moment he saw someone, his eyes couldn't help falling down and didn't dare to come forward. He squatted down and hugged his knees: "I'm sorry, I didn't expect to be secretly photographed."

In fact, it's not surprising that Shen Changliu will be photographed sooner or later when he goes in and out frequently, but he didn't expect it to be so fast.

It can be seen that he was so nervous and afraid that he was still heartbroken. He went over and gently held the person in his arms: "It doesn't matter. The company will handle this matter well."