1.12

Shen Changliu was stunned and remembered that he couldn't help patting his head with regret: "No, Yangyang..."

Without giving him a chance to finish speaking, Mo Zhiyang stood up and said, "Today is the last time. After resigning from my school in a couple of days, I will leave here. Don't worry, I won't mention this to anyone, just pretend not to know each other."

"Yangyang!" Seeing that he was leaving, Shen Changliu suddenly lifted the quilt and grabbed his wrist: "No, I just came here to tell you that I..."

Mo Zhiyang still didn't give him a chance to finish his words. This is an advanced version that I don't listen to me.

Throw away his hand: "I'm also a human being and have feelings! You use me as a double. I love you so I endure it, but I also have self-esteem. You can't bear to hurt Su Bai and come to me to vent your desires. Do you regard me as a person?"

Unexpectedly, he couldn't help it. In his opinion, Shen Changliu choked up.

Darkness protected the haunted man very well. Mo Zhiyang sighed, "You get what you want. Su Bai comes back. It's time for me, the so-called double, to leave."

Walking, it stimulated Shen Changliu. He took two steps and hugged him from behind. His arm was scalded by a cigarette butt and didn't let go: "What should I do if you leave? What should I do in my life?"

"You have Su Bai and a lot. You don't need me." As soon as Mo Zhiyang finished saying this, he lowered his head and saw his cigarette butt pressing on his elbow, pretending to be shocked: "Take your hand for a long time?"

This small episode made Mo Zhiyang have no chance to say anything more. He quickly pushed the person away to turn on the light. Sure enough, he saw the scald on his arm and his eyes turned red: "Why don't you say it? It's already scalded like this."

He carefully picked up his arm and blew gently at the wound: "Does it hurt? Forget it. I'll get the medicine box and wait for me.

Watching him go out, Shen Changliu looked down at his wound. He still cares about himself, otherwise he would not be nervous about this wound. Can he take advantage of his care to let people stay and stay beside him?

Whether it's conspiracy or trick, he can't lose Yangyang.

Mo Zhiyang came in with the medicine box, pressed the person on the bed, sat next to him to clean his wound, drugged him, looked careful, and his heartbroken nose was red: "Does it hurt? Why don't you say it!"

"Yangyang, I have been strictly controlled by my parents since I was a child. They hope that I can study hard to inherit my family's property. I have been very strict since I was a child.

However, the more depressed people are, the more terrible it will be when they break out. When I was a freshman in high school, I encountered a fuse, Su Bai. I fell in love with him at first sight, and even got kicked out of my house for him and his family.

I don't want to go back, so I slowly work part-time outside to pay tuition. Fifteen years of hard work so far, in fact, what he said is right. It's my wishful thinking. I don't blame him for just complaining myself. Those hardships are my deserved.

But since I met you, it's all different. You're sweet and the person I want to cherish. It was what I was stupid before. If Yangyang hadn't hadn't had you, I wouldn't known if I had survived it in my life."

After saying this, Shen Changliu stretched out his hand and stroked his cheek. His eyes were full of sincerity and guilt, and pretended to be pitiful.

Yangyang, please forgive me for using your love for me to force you to stay. It's mean, so I will make up for it all my life.

However, it is not necessarily true who is despicable.