The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (21+22) part 3

The sun is better for people to raise the corners of their mouths, which is warm and joyful.

These people are not far from the tent, and there are guards around them. There should be nothing wrong.

At this moment, Mo Zhiyang's ear moved, heard something breaking through the air, subconsciously pounced Qi Guanyan, and both of them fell on the grass.

As a result, an arrow shot from above the two people and went straight into the trunk not far away.

Mo Zhiyang turned around and was about to get up. As a result, he was back in his arms by Big Golden Retriever. He thought he didn't know what was going on and reminded him, "Your Majesty, someone was assassinated!"

"Yes!" Qi Guanyan said, but he was not in a hurry. He lay on the grass with his arms in his arms and looked at the darkness: "Don't be afraid of Yangyang. I'm here."

Such calmness was obviously expected. Mo Zhiyang suddenly was silent. It seemed that he had been on guard for a long time. After thinking about it, he still nestled in his arms obediently, and the two watched the sky together.

Five points and half of the high point are so calm that nothing has happened. One continues to roast venison on fire, and the other helps brush seasoning for venison.

If you really don't give the assassin any face like this, is it really good?

Sure enough, there was a sudden sound of weapons fighting around. Hearing the sound, the assassin was surrounded and beaten unilaterally. After all, the footsteps of one side became more and more chaotic and less.

It was only a few moments later, and the fight gradually stopped. It seemed that the unilateral abuse had been successful. Why, I thought something big would happen, which was all expected by Big Golden Retriever.

"Your Majesty, the venison is ready." After half brushing the last layer of sauce, I looked at the palm-sized meat on the fork with satisfaction.

Hearing that it was edible, Mo Zhiyang couldn't care about anything. He got up. As soon as he smelled the fragrance, he kept holding up and stretching out his hand: "Give it to me!"

Half of the venison on his hand was handed over, and Mo Zhiyang took it up and took a deep breath. The fragrance of the venison really hooked up the greedy insects: "It smells so good!"

Qi Guanyan also sat up and saw his eyes shining: "Try it quickly. Half of the craftsmanship is good."

I couldn't wait to tear off a small piece of venison with my hand, but didn't eat it myself. Instead, he handed it to Qi Guanyan's mouth: "Your Majesty, try it quickly. It's fresh."

This is really cute. Qi Guanyan opened his mouth and held the venison, as well as his finger. He tossed and turned in his mouth and deliberately touched his fingertips with the tip of his tongue.

Mo Zhiyang blushed, pulled back his hand and snorted gently, holding the venison and eating it up quickly.

"It's really delicious." Qi Guanyan said with a smile, and he didn't know what the delicious food was talking about.

Ignoring him, Mo Zhiyang concentrates on eating the venison in his hand. Sure enough, Da Jinmao really doesn't bully me. This half of the roasted venison is really fragrant, fresh and juicy, and a smell of meat is mixed with fruit aromas, and I don't know how to do it.

At this time, Commander He hurried over and saw His Majesty salute, "Your Majesty, the assassin left five living mouths. Does your majesty interrogate himself?"

"Nature!" After watching the good play for so long, it is natural to see who sings on the stage. Qi Guanyan stood up and patted the grass crumbs on his body: "Yangyang, accompany me to the theater?"

"What?" Mo Zhiyang hasn't finished the venison at hand. Where is the fun of watching the play? He shook his head and said, "I still have to finish the meat. It's a pity that I haven't finished it."

Qi Guanyan couldn't wave to him and said, "Come back after watching the play and let half continue to roast for you."

"Oh!" Speaking of which, Mo Zhiyang can't shirk it any more. The meat in his hand is almost finished, but there is another one that is about to be roasted.

Seeing that he went to get the other one, Qi Guanyan didn't pay much attention to it. He turned around and walked a few steps before waiting for him.

Mo Zhiyang was greedy and wanted to get the meat. As a result, he bent down to pick up the fork. Suddenly, a sword flashed in front of him. He subconsciously dodged and immediately turned around to leave, and his shoulder was buckled from behind.

Hearing the voice, Qi Guanyan turned his head, but saw a man in a black night suit holding Yangyang hostage. Just by the fire, the sword had been put against his throat.

"There are assassins!" Commander He immediately reacted, pulled out his sword and protected his majesty behind him, half of which was the same. He pulled out the dagger at his waist and protected him behind him.

This shout made everyone on the other side of the tent, and even the queen, Rong Guifei and Jiafei who came from the palace rushed to the other side of the woods.

"Don't hurt him!" Qi Guanyan pulled his heart and stopped breathing when he saw the sword against his throat.

"Dog Emperor, you cherish this bodyguard very much." The person in the night walker spoke, although his face was tightly wrapped, only one pair of eyes were exposed.

But Mo Zhiyang still recognized who it was, that is, Chen Boyan!

Mo Zhiyang was not in a hurry. He still held the piece of venison in his left hand and refused to let go. On the other hand, the big golden retriever turned pale with fear, and the big golden retriever suddenly turned into Samoyed.

The queen, Rong Guifei and Jiafei also rushed over there. Seeing this situation, Tang Wanwan's eyes flashed with a hum, but a dark guard, what to fight with me?