5.16

"Emmmm, I can't say, but I suggest you have a look." The system is rooted in his consciousness, and it is perceived to raise this matter.

Mo Zhiyang hesitated and subconsciously put his hand on his abdomen. He seemed to want to feel something, take back his hand, or plan to buy a pregnancy box outside.

The pregnancy box is cylindrical, with thick tail fingers and long thumbs.

Blood needs to be dripped at one end, and there is a piece of white paper at the other end. If it is normal, it is green, and if it is pregnant, it is blue.

Mo Zhiyang sat alone in the dormitory, looking at the pregnancy box in his hand and saying nothing. After a long time, he gave up his fate and pricked his finger with the free needle and squeezed in a drop in.

Wait until all the blood is absorbed before looking at the other side.

Blue.

Seeing this color, Mo Zhiyang's shoulder collapsed and he didn't know how to react.

"Yes." Holding the pregnancy box and muttering to himself, "How can it suddenly happen?"

It was past nine o'clock after Bo Siyu dealt with the spy. He deliberately bought a midnight snack, opened the door of the dormitory, and found that the room was empty.

Such a big daughter-in-law, gone?!

In an unknown street, Mo Zhiyang walked slowly with his pocket in his pocket. He turned out of the road and walked up the overpass. He stood in the middle of the overpass and looked at the traffic below.

Late at night, the light of the car turned into bright light, from far to near.

"Why are they all so beautiful?" Mo Zhiyang turned around and sat on the overpass. He looked at the sparkling stars in the sky and sighed, "The sky is also beautiful."

"Do you think if he is killed, can't he see such beautiful traffic and stars?" Mo Zhiyang supported his chin, hugged his knees, and turned his back to the railing of the overpass.

The system didn't know how to respond, "Don't force yourself."

"Bo Siyu, will you be sad? You won't forgive me, will you?" Mo Zhiyang thought of the pregnancy box in his pocket. It was too heavy to bear the weight of his life.

I didn't want the host to be embarrassed, so the system didn't say anything.

Mo Zhiyang put his hand on his abdomen and sighed, "Remember where was the time you first saw me?"

"Remember, in the hospital."

The system has never forgotten this matter. After the death of the previous host, I began to look for the next one. Hospital is a good choice.

When he met his host, he was pale and skinny infusion in the hospital bed in the hospital corridor.

His huge desire to survive made the system feel that he took the initiative to talk to him. Other hosts were half deceptive and half threatened. Only he took the initiative to do the task, because he wanted to live, such a simple wish.

The host asked himself: Can I survive after completing the task?

At that time, seeing that he was pitiful, the system bound him and replied: As long as you complete the task, you can live.

The reason for never losing is very simple, because I said that I can only survive until I complete the task.

The host was only eighteen years old at that time, but he knew everything at the age of eighteen.