3.6+7 [part 1]

"Not good!" Mo Zhiyang didn't go to see him at the beginning, and slandered in his heart: Damn it, if you pretend to be cute, you only increase your heartbeat by two points at a time, and if you are arrogant, you will be arrogant at four o'clock.

Do you think you are so cheap?

"Yangyang? But you just said I was your man. Tan Zong hugged people desperately. The corners of his mouth couldn't suppress it. He was very happy to think of this.

Seeing that he was unhappy, Tan Zong took the initiative to take his hand and put it in the place where he was beaten: "It's my fault. I don't think you won't mind. I shouldn't embarrass you. I hope the wound won't swell the next day."

this... What kind of green tea attribute!

Mo Zhiyang's apricot eyes were horizontal. Instead, what he said seemed to be wrong: "You love it as much as you like! Well, I don't care about you."

"Really?" Tan Zong pretended to be shocked and said in a very polite tone: "Then thank you, Yang Yang."

I swear to myself: Tonight, I must go to the rabbit's ears!

There was a red light in front of him. The driver stepped on the brakes and suddenly realized a strange fact: Is his employer green tea? So, can men also have green tea? Got it!

Unfortunately, that rabbit was eaten to death by the boss, which was a little miserable.

After the car arrived at the manor, it actually began to rain. It had just been awakening insects, February Festival... Everything was shocked and thunderous. The rain was not big, so I hit several thunderstorms first.

Mo Zhiyang arrived at the room, took a shower first, put on a white silk long-sleeved pajamas, and someone knocked on the door as soon as the rabbit's ears dried.

You don't have to think about who it is, this damn green tea man!

Walking slowly, he turned the door and saw the strong man standing in front of him. He had just finished washing and was wearing dark green long-sleeved pajamas.

The hair is still wet, and the originally handsome face is with a vague smile at this time, and there is no cold expression before.

"Yangyang!" Tan Zong straightened his back in front of him.

Sure enough, all my displeasiness was because I didn't see him.

"Come in and I'll apply eggs for you." Mo Zhiyang reluctantly opened a crack to let people in, turned around and went to get the eggs that had just been boiled.

Tan Zong is now enlightened by my man. He can get up, close the door and lock it deliberately. Today, he must go to the rabbit's ear.

There was not much click, but Mo Zhiyang still heard it, but said nothing. He went to the table near the bay window to peel eggs: "Be careful in the future. I can't beat those scum for you every time."

"Well." Tan Zong answered, but he didn't take it to heart.

That single spring is just an ordinary monkey species. How can it be compared with himself? If it hadn't been for releasing water by himself, his fist would not have hit him in the face.

If you get a punch, you can hear Yangyang say that. Not to mention a punch, it's worth being knocked down.

Sure enough, a scheming person is only suitable to harm each other.

Peel the eggs, wrap them in white cloth, pull Tan Zong to the bed, and bend slightly and seriously apply the wound. In fact, Shan Quan punched quite hard, but Tan Zong's skin is thick, and it should not be a big deal.