Best Actor's double lover (54)

With this role, Shen Changliu won two honors: the most popular actor and the best actor.

Mo Zhiyang carefully tie a bow tie for him and felt that it was inappropriate to adjust it. Then he nodded satisfactorily and found that he was absent-minded: "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing." Shen Changliu stretched out his left hand into his pocket and held the square box: "You are not afraid to go to the award ceremony with me."

Mo Zhiyang hugged his waist: "I'm not afraid to have you."

Although the two of them had exposed their relationship before, it was the first time that they really appeared in front of the media together. After walking across the red carpet, the flashlight kept clicking, which was lively and noisy.

"How are you?" Shen Changliu held the hand of the person beside him tightly and asked again.

This is the third time. Mo Zhiyang was asked a little helplessly and whispered to him, "It's okay."

Unexpectedly, Shen Changliu was not ashamed, so he kissed him in front of everyone in front of his sideways, and then laughed, "It's okay. There's me."

Mo Zhiyang stared at him angrily, but said nothing. Their hands were tighter and tighter.

The award winner on the stage said, "The best actor of the year is Shen Changliu!"

There was a burst of applause from the tsunami at the venue. Although it was not the first time, everyone was happy for him, and Mo Zhiyang was also happy for him, sincerely.

Although this man is dogy and naive, and sometimes he is very green, I have to admit that he is proud of him at this moment, surrounded by spotlights.

Shen Changliu came on stage to receive the prize, holding the trophy in his hand, and his voice trembled with excitement, but not to win the prize for himself, but another thing.

"Thank you to the crew for winning the prize this time. They all worked very hard." Shen Changliu adjusted the microphone nervously: "Today I have another thing to tell you that I have decided to quit the entertainment industry."

Sure enough, as soon as this word came out, a stone stirred up a thousand waves, and everyone was even confused and didn't know how to answer it. Mo Zhiyang was very confused. What was this for?

There are more and more whispers under the stage. Shen Changliu continued, "This is not impulsive, but the result of deliberate consideration. As for the reason, I don't want you to explore."

Why don't you say the reason? Shen Changliu doesn't want anyone to talk to Yangyang. After all, there must be many fans making trouble when he quits. Yangyang will definitely become the target of public criticism.

"In addition, I also have something here to announce that for so many years, no matter what I do, I have never felt really happy, but it's different after meeting him. It's very sweet like honey like strawberries, which can always sweeten my heart and life has color.

But sometimes I feel a pity that I didn't meet him earlier. Shen Changliu said, stretched out his left hand into his pocket, took out a ring box, knelt down on one knee in front of everyone, put the trophy aside casually, opened the ring box: "My lifelong love, Yangyang, would you marry me?"

This proposal was unexpected. Mo Zhiyang didn't expect him to do it suddenly. First, he was shocked, then he laughed, nodded in front of the camera and the person he was with, and his eyes reflected water.

Surrounded by applause and walking to the stage, Mo Zhiyang looked at the man kneeling in front of him and stretched out his hand to signal him to put on the ring, but for some reason, his hand kept trembling and he didn't put it on twice: "What are you shaking?"

"Nervous!"