5.9

If he can't resist him, Mo Zhiyang didn't refuse. Anyway, it's just an inspection.

While he went to take a shower, Bo Siyu went to Galileo. The two of them had to have a good talk.

"What the hell do you mean?" Galileo straightened his back and looked at the man in front of him. He was not happy and angry, and rarely showed his anger.

The two met in the woods behind the dormitory.

Bo Siyu was tougher than him and looked at him equally: "What do you mean?"

"Do you know that I want to find a milky Omega on purpose?" Galileo's voice was cold, as if to see through this person.

These days, he tweeted that something was wrong, and then blamed everything about the alliance to himself.

I thought something was really wrong, but I actually came to rob my favorite Omega. These days, I was cheated and helped him deal with things, so that he had to empty his O.

"When I liked him, he hadn't divated yet. I didn't know he smelled like strawberry milk candy." Bo Siyu felt wronged and wanted to explain.

As a result, Galileo was unmoved and asked coldly, "But the fact is that you deliberately lied to him and be with him."

"I didn't lie to him." Bo Siyu retorted, but he seemed to think of something, and his expression cooled down.

Galileo could guess that judging from his dress, tightly wrapped, and the performance of the little milk candy, he didn't know Bo Siyu's real identity at all.

"You lied to him. You must not tell him your true identity, right?" Galileo was like a hunter, holding the fox's tail.

The tone is serious, as if educating a child: "If he knew you were cheating on him, would he still do this to you? Love should be based on each other's sincerity. You shouldn't lie to him.

"I didn't mean to lie to him." Bo Siyu wanted to explain, but he remembered another thing: if he knew that he was his most annoying god? What should I do?

Seeing that he was silent, Galileo continued his righteous advice: "So, you should leave him. I will treat him sincerely and mark him."

Bo Siyu: "..."

Emotions This guy said so much that he gave up and then went up by himself.

"You haven't marked him yet, proving that I have a chance. I will mark him and treat him sincerely and treat him well." Galileo spoke seriously and said solemnly.

But how can people itch with hatred?

"Impossible!" Bo Siyu gritted his teeth.

But this person, who understands, is upright and steady, and is determined to recognize one thing and strive for it.

Galileo seemed to have no intention of pestering him again and left, "Then let's do what we can." Just leave.

"Damn it." Bo Siyufu, I heard that he was coming yesterday, so I took Yangyang out. As a result, I still met him today. This guy is very determined and asked him to give up, which is a little difficult.

Mo Zhiyang sat in a chair, swiped his mobile phone, and was able to use his military, while ordinary people still used mobile phones.

I collapsed in the chair, heard the sound of opening the door, put down my mobile phone, but deliberately did not lock the screen, and got up to the balcony: "I'll go washing clothes first, and then you take a shower."