4.5

Zha Jian may be more happy when he abuses himself. Mo Zhiyang feels that it should be more convincing.

With his lips and teeth invaded, Mo Zhiyang opened the tip of his tongue, and he succeeded and played together.

"Yangyang, don't kiss others, okay?" Release him and don't forget to tell him. Jiang Henian was afraid that he would carry his back and others like this.

But if you lie to him like this, you have no position to stop him at all. At the thought that Yangyang will be with others, my heart can't help but twitch.

Are you going to die?

Mo Zhiyang saw that his pupils gradually turned red, and what did this guy make up for himself? Is the sad hero so full of inner play now?

Take out the experience summarized over the years, soften your voice, and carefully test: "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

SUDDENLY, JIANG HENIAN LOOKED AT HIS YOUNGER BROTHER IN HIS ARMS AND SMILED, "NO, I JUST THINK MY BROTHER WILL DEFINITELY GET A FAMILY AND A CAREER IN THE FUTURE, RIGHT?"

Shit? Here comes the proposition. How to answer this? Please connect an off-site audience to save the scene.

Jiang Henian smiled and even showed kindness in his eyes. He still held his waist in his right hand and slowly tightened it. His left hand climbed to his neck and rubbed it at the back of his neck.

This is definitely the speed of life and death. If you can't answer well, Mo Zhiyang has reason to suspect that this guy will strangle himself with one hand, so he has to take out the top acting skills of white lotus flowers.

He looked at him pretending to be doubtful: "Then why do you want to start a family and a career?"

"Because one day, Yangyang will rise with other women, and then give birth, children, children, and daughters." These words are so pronounced that Jiang Henian couldn't wait to swallow them alive and swallow them.

"Ah?" This look is a precursor to blackening. No, no, Mo Zhiyang smiled, put his arms around his neck and kissed him: "I'm very happy to be with my senior brother."

Maybe he didn't expect him to answer like this. Jiang Henian was stunned for three seconds and suddenly hugged people to the death, and buried his head in his shoulders: "Yangyang, I will always be with Yangyang. Protect you well."

The crisis is over. By the way, how many Qiongyaos are installed in the heart of this sad hero? No one says that blackening is blackening. It's too much.

Mo Zhiyang was held by him and really wanted to knock on his skull to see what was messy inside.

At that end, the autopsy results came out, but it was strange. The reason why it was strange was that there was a strange drug in the bodies of the two people.

Pyongyang dared not delay the address of Yu Jinghe's inspection, so he hurried to ask the alliance leader and other leaders to have a look.

"Tomorrow, can I take Yangyang to the vernal equinox banquet in Juquanlou? That's famous. Jiang Henian grasped his heart accurately.

Seeing his sudden bright eyes, I knew that he was interested. Yangyang loved these delicious food most, especially some sour and spicy food, and he liked it even more.

Suddenly sighed that if Yangyang could like delicious food and himself, it would be great.

The two of them were tired of crooked, and there was suddenly a sound of footsteps outside. After walking a few steps, the door was knocked: "Alliance Lord."