The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (18)

"This..." Mo Zhiyang lay on his side, and his obscene clothes had been pulled off and hung loosely on his left arm. Now he knew what he meant and said seriously, "Your Majesty is still sick!"

Qi Guanyan smiled and leaned over to bite his shoulder, as relish as eating marshmallow: "That's why Yangyang is needed to sweat for me, so that I can get better quickly."

"Uh-huh~" Raised his neck slightly, his chest was messy, with abnormal temperature, and Mo Zhiyang's consciousness was a little chaotic.

Because of the fever, Qi Guanyan's body temperature was high, and his whole body was like fire. However, he refused to have a fever alone, so he wanted to pull the people in his arms to entangle them into ashes.

Mo Zhiyang, who still exists in reason, stretched out his hand to pull up the slippery quilt. His soft voice was as sweet as sugar: "Don't catch a cold."

Qi Guanyan was suddenly stunned, turned over and pressed the man under him. His hands were supported on both sides of his head, and he bent down. The two foreheads were already against each other. Qingsi lingered: "Yangyang, do you like me?"

"I like it!" Mo Zhiyang's eyes were starlight, and his beautiful pupils were his reflections. He did not hesitate to blurt out.

Qi Guanyan suddenly smiled and was happy. He bent down to kiss his forehead.

I give you great love, and I will be overjoyed to give you back a point.

"Your Majesty, don't catch a cold." Because of the movements of the two people, the quilt slipped to his waist again. Mo Zhiyang pressed his heart and could feel his beating heart.

Hearing his reminder, Qi Guanyan's left hand had slid to the back, gently pinched it, and listened to him gasping: "Then Yangyang will help me sweat."

With that, he couldn't care so much. Suddenly, he pulled up the quilt in his left hand, covered the two people at once, and stuffed them in the quilt together. He really slept together.

Compared with Qi Guanyan, Mo Zhiyang sweated more. Because of the force of the impact, his head was able to pothe out of the quilt to breathe fresh air. As soon as he didn't breathe a few breathes, Qi Guanyan also poked his head out.

"Yangyang ~ Yangyang's body is cold, like mung bean cake." Because he was afraid of illness, Qi Guanyan didn't kiss him. He turned his earlobes and grinded together, but the action was getting faster and faster.

Qi Guanyan's body temperature was high. Wherever he met, Mo Zhiyang felt that he was igniting the fire, but he still had leisure to worry about him. He suppressed and couldn't help humming: "Your Majesty~Ha~Be careful... Don't be careful of catching a cold!"

"How can I catch a cold? The sun is tight and hot, and I'm almost sweating." Qi Guanyan smiled softly, and his bad thoughts were hidden in the movements.

After being fiercely bitten by Mo Zhiyang's lower lip, but many voices were still leaked out and he didn't slow down.

"Be bored again, Yangyang, so that I will get better quickly."

Before Mo Zhiyang got back, he only saw the quilt covered again and closed his eyes: Maybe it will be like this in his life!

On the next day, Qi Guanyan went to court calmly. Mo Zhiyang lay in bed tired and rested. I don't know who was still sick yesterday.

"Tang Wanwan has been doing a great demon recently." Mo Zhiyang's voice was a little hoarse. Usually, Qi Guanyan looked at the depression of his scream and always came to help block it. Yesterday, he was probably afraid of getting sick and didn't kiss him once.