The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (15)

"Higher, higher!"

The silver bell-like laughter floated to the blue sky. On the ground, the seventh princess, dressed in a charming pink palace costume, jumped to pull the kite string.

Qi Guanyan leaned against the dragon's chase, closed his eyes and recuperated. Hearing the girl's delicate laughter, he opened his eyes and saw a pink figure from afar, jumping not far away.

It turned out that this was arranged. Tang Wanwan knew that on the first day of the first lunar month today, she would go to the prayer hall to burn incense for her mother's concubine, which made people wait here.

Then he closed his eyes again so that he could rest in his spare time to see what Tang Wanwan told the fool to do. The slightly raised curvature of the corners of her mouth looked like an old fox.

Mo Zhiyang sat on the roof and looked at a clear view of the situation below. He held his chin with a smile on the corners of his eyes and eyebrows, like a little fox, watching the scene below.

"It's so beautiful. Go a little higher!" Although the seventh princess looked at the paper kite, her attention had been being chased away from the back. Although she was afraid, she was more excited.

Originally, it was in an open space in front of the peach forest, but slowly followed the footsteps. The seventh princess moved to the roadside, just between the rockery and the locust tree, where the emperor would pass by.

Normally, the emperor's sedan chair will turn over this bend and then go to Chengqian Palace on the right.

But at this time, there was an accident. The seventh princess kept retreating, deliberately tore off the kite string, and collapsed. She also deliberately fell back and fell to the ground delicately, just stopping the way of the sedan chair.

"Oh!" The seventh princess fell down and couldn't help shouting.

When the third prince saw this scene in the distance, he was shocked. Then he understood why she came to put paper kites. For a moment, she stood still and didn't dare to go there.

She has a dream of being a favorite concubine and underestimates the emperor of Yun.

Qi Guanyan, who was disturbed, opened his eyes and saw a pink and pretty girl fall in front of his sedan chair. He couldn't help but be a little disappointed. It turned out to be such a trick. He looked at them too high.

The seventh princess got up in a hurry, pretending to be pitiful and afraid, knelt down in front of the sedan chair and pleaded guilty with the girl's melodious voice: "Ninger, Ning'er didn't mean to do it. Ning'er is guilty. Please punish her majesty."

"What's the crime?" Qi Guanyan sat straight and leaned slightly to see the woman kneeling in front of him. Suddenly, he felt that pink was worn on her, which was really ugly.

Of course, wearing it on Yangyang must be different, but there are other thoughts when thinking about it.

Mo Zhiyang was on the roof, and a gust of autumn wind blew over. Suddenly, his back felt chilly, as if he had been stared at by someone.

"Ninger played for a while and accidentally bumped into the emperor." The seventh princess stage Ai said, her voice trembling slightly, and she even cried.

If ordinary people see it, they will definitely have a love affair.

But Qi Guanyan, an old fox, is not an ordinary person. He gave his cherishment to his baby, so his face turned black: "I know that I'm guilty, just kneel here, and don't have to get up until night."