3.6+7 [part 2]

OK?"

"Okay!" Xiaoran was very happy and smiled sweeter than honey. He liked Yang's brother best and uncle the most.

Tan Zong was happy to see him and covered the quilt with a smile: "Go to bed well. Let Brother Yang accompany you to the art exhibition tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay!" Xiaoran said, quickly moved to the side and patted the position beside him: "Brother Yang, you also come up to accompany Xiaoran."

Mo Zhiyang nodded, turned around to turn off the headlights first, and then went to bed with only a small night light to illuminate.

This is very happy. Looking at the left and right, there are people you like on both sides. Finally, you close your eyes happily and fall asleep.

Mo Zhiyang squinted a little blurred. Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt that someone was holding his hand. In an instant, he came over clearly. He lay flat. As soon as he turned his head, he saw Tan Zong smiling at himself.

For a moment, the corners of his mouth also raised, and he came to his senses and pressed it arrogantly, but he turned over and lay up. Facing Tan Zong, he quietly held his sneaked hand.

Xiao Ran, who is separated, smash his mouth and turn over to sleep.

There was a thunderstorm yesterday, and the weather today was particularly good. The curtains were not tightly closed last night. At this time, there was sunshine. I broke into the room without authorization, leaving a straight mark on the floor.

Mo Zhiyang got up first and opened his eyes to stretch. As a result, when he saw Xiao Ran, who was still asleep, he quickly withdrew half of his hand and got up to wash.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, he was about to go out when Tan Zong broke in and came to his senses. He was pressed on the washstand: "What are you doing?"

"You didn't answer me last night. You'd better touch your ears." The washstand is facing the door, and Tan Zong's back is facing the door, but he is very skilled. He hooks his feet and closes the bathroom door.

Unexpectedly, Mo Zhiyang stared at him fiercely and said reluctantly, "Kins."

Why did he make money by himself? Tan Zong put his left hand on the back of his neck and bent down to kiss him.

"Um~" is still so familiar. Mo Zhiyang did not resist. This big golden retriever knew what kind of golden retriever was as soon as he put out his tongue. His hands deliberately put his hands against his chest, which tasted like he wanted to refuse to welcome him.

Xiaoran was woken up by the sound of closing the door. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, but found that no one on the left and right sides was missing. As soon as he looked up, he saw his uncle and brother Yang coming out of the bathroom.

After waiting for others to approach, they found out, "Brother Yang, why are your lips a little swollen?"

"There was a mosquito in the morning, so I jingled it." Mo Zhiyang smiled a little guilty. Sure enough, in front of the child, don't say these things.

Tan Zong, who was named a mosquito, still looks steady as an elder at this time.

Don't touch my ear! ( eight)

The art exhibition is in the afternoon. After breakfast that morning, Mo Zhiyang accompanied Xiaoran to draw. Zhuo Shen didn't come until about ten o'clock, with something in his hand.

"Little rabbit, look what I brought you!" With that, he walked to the coffee table in the living room and put the beautifully wrapped box on his hand on the table.