1.8

You don't have to say sorry. In fact, I stole all the happiness. Sooner or later, I have to return it to Mr. Su. I understand." Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand and held the drink glass in front of him.

"No... I..." Shen Changliu opened his mouth, but he didn't know how to say it. It seemed that he felt that all had changed.

Obviously, he was with him because he looked like Su Bai, but why did he become like this? He liked Su Bai very young. After so many years, he couldn't give up and turned into a white moonlight.

But don't you like Mo Zhiyang? Don't you really like it?

"Don't worry, I won't tell Mr. Su about this. If it's okay, I'll go first." Mo Zhiyang stood up and bowed slightly: "Thank you."

Then he lowered his head and turned around and left. He didn't dare to look back. He tried his best to play a man who pretended to be a strong white lotus and left quietly.

But Shen Changliu just saw him crying. Why did he ask him out? Is it because of something or do you want to see him?

On the way back, Mo Zhiyang held a bowl of stinky rot: "I thought he wouldn't come to me until a few days later. It seemed that Su Bai was really terrible."

"It's not good for you to overeat." Although the system knows what the host is like, it still can't help persuading him.

Mo Zhiyang just likes heavy-tasting things: "He will come to me in a few days. You can ask me to eat enough notebooks first."

Because of Shen Chang's physical reasons, the company has not taken over to him in the past six months. There is no need to prove his acting skills in such a coffee position like him. There must be a variety of scripts to choose from before he can meet a good one.

However, this time, Shen Changliu took the initiative to take over a variety show "Actor's Cultivation" and worked as a tutor in it. In the past few days, he has lived directly in the company and did not go home at all.

He doesn't know what he is hiding. He just feels depressed as soon as he comes home, but there are people he likes when he was young.

What do you want? Shen Changliu has been asking this question.

After years of long-cherished wish, Su Bai came back and wanted to be with him. What else was unhappy about?

But he was so unhappy that he didn't want to go home. It was the only home he complained about.

Five days later, Su Bai couldn't stand it and called him to go back. This time, Shen Changliu compromised again, and his habits for so many years still haven't changed.

When he got home, Su Bai's expression was not very happy as soon as he entered the door. Shen Changliu endured the unhappiness in his heart: "What's the matter? Is it physically uncomfortable?"

"Are you busy these days?" Su Bai raised his head slightly to see this man, as arrogant as he was in an interrogation. In the past, he always reported his whereabouts, even if he was not interested in knowing it.

"A little bit, I took a variety show." Shen Changliu passed the man and went straight into the living room: "I'm going to take a shower first. I'm a little tired."

After taking a shower, I saw Su Bai in my room. It was a little strange: "What's wrong with you?"

Su Bai walked to him with a smile, only wearing pajamas, and put his hand around his neck in front of him: "I know it's hard for you to be alone these years. We can be together now, just like before."

Maybe it was that kind of mood. Shen Changliu put his arms around his slender waist and slowly leaned over. The breathing of the two of them was intertwined, but for some reason, he noticed something was wrong.

Not with the faint smell of mint smoke, Shen Changliu suddenly opened his eyes and saw the people in his arms. Suddenly, he realized that he suddenly pushed the person away: "Su Bai, no, this is not right!"

"What's wrong?" Su Bai, who was pushed away, felt as if he had been humiliated and blushed.