3.4

Tan Zong stopped, blinked his eyes, and drove away all his emotions. Then he looked up and shook his head: "I don't know."

It's a pity that he just looked very much like him. Mo Zhiyang tilted his head and smiled, so he didn't say anything more.

After dealing with the wound, Tan Zong stood up and said, "You have a good rest. I have docked another person to help you, and I will arrive the day after tomorrow."

"Okay." It is inevitable for a person to miss it. Mo Zhiyang understood and nodded: "Thank you."

After Tan Zong went out, he closed the door by the way, but did not leave immediately. He pressed the palm of his hand on the door panel, as if he was feeling something. After a long time, he turned around and left with a sigh.

"Do you think he despises me? I don't think Xiaoran is well protected." Mo Zhiyang was a little strange. He lit a cigarette and sat on the bay window and smoked it.

The system meditated and turned to say, "It is not impossible for Tan Zong to have such a personality, but you can avoid this situation by increasing your heartbeat."

"What is the final point of the heartbeat?" Mo Zhiyang spat out smoke at the vast night outside the window.

Tan Zong brought people in and saw Tu Er and Xiao Ran playing with building blocks on the living room carpet, walking over with leather shoes, and his eyes were attracted by the pink plush rabbit ears again.

Forcing the impulse to go to the spur: "Xiaoran."

The two turned their heads at the same time. Xiaoran was very happy to see his uncle. He threw away the building blocks in his hand and stood up. But Mo Zhiyang saw that the protagonist behind him was stalked. Sure enough, the power of the plot was strong.

"Xiaoran." Tan Zong squatted down and rubbed his silver hair: "This gentleman is also here to protect you. Xiaoran's name is Uncle Zhuo."

Xiaoran is very clever: "Hello, Uncle Zhuo."

Uncle? Called uncle by this child, Zhuo Shen began to think, how old he was? Turn your head and see the rabbit that has been staring at him, and give him a look.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and missed Zhuo Shen's eyes, and realized that he was slitting to survive: Damn, it's time to come or come, and he was robbed by the protagonist!

Seeing the rabbit's ear lowered his head, Tan Zong was afraid that he would get hurt again. The wound made him heartbroken until now. Zhuo Shen is a person recommended by the military.

If there is anything dangerous, let Zhuo Shen do it. Just play with Xiaoran with Tu's ears. It's safe.

Zhuo Shen's arrival completely disrupted Mo Zhiyang's plan. He must accumulate his heartbeat before the two of them were done. Even if they were together, there was no big problem.

After coaxing Xiaoran to sleep in the afternoon, Mo Zhiyang went to the study to find Tan Zong and sold a wave of misery by the way.

"Mr. Tan." Mo Zhiyang walked in, with a little guilty voice and stood at the desk of the book.

Rabbit, the rabbit is coming to me!

Tan Zong was a little excited, but his expression was well controlled. He didn't collapse. He straightened his back and did it well, but his legs under the desk began to shake: "What's the matter?"

"Is it because I was shocked the other day that you were not satisfied? If so, you can deduct my money. It's okay." With that, Mo Zhiyang raised his head, his lips were slightly squeezed, and his big eyes were full of autumn water. He was guilty and cautious.