Best Actor's double lover (50)

But what's strange is that Shen Changliu hasn't come back until after three o'clock in the afternoon, and the phone just turned off.

"Isn't he killed by Lu Lianglin?" The system suddenly got a little worried.

Mo Zhiyang is confident about this. That dog man and ten Lu Liang neighbors can't fight: "How can that be? Wait."

After eight p.m., Mo Zhiyang kept calling him during this period, but still didn't receive a reply.

Until eleven o'clock in the evening, Mo Zhiyang was sleepy waiting. He nodded off on the sofa and received a message with a tink on his mobile phone.

I picked it up slowly and found that it was an unknown mobile phone number.

Message sent: Shen Chang is in our hands and is limited to taking out five million cash to the used warehouse of 181 Huaihua Road, Xicheng District today. If we call the police, we will tear up the tickets.

"It must be called the police first." The system saw him sitting still on the sofa, as if he was thinking about something.

Mo Zhiyang suddenly realized the problem and laughed out loud: "No!"

With that, go to the bedroom to find the bank card Shen's mother gave her before and drive out.

181 Huaihua Road is a long-defunct warehouse. Mo Zhiyang stopped the car and dragged down a large suitcase from the driver's seat.

"Are you really going?" The system is a little hesitant.

Mo Zhiyang pushed the suitcase and said to the system with a smile, "I'm a pure brainless white lotus flower. How can I watch Shen Changliu die?"

Uneasy, I walked to the iron door. The closed door was coated with a strange feeling by the moonlight. I stretched out my hand and was about to knock on the door. As a result, the shutter switch was turned on and slowly raised. The metal sound of clicking was particularly frightening.

The scene in the gate gradually appeared in front of him, and the light was dim in the air. Mo Zhiyang was about to go in, but was stopped: "Yangyang, don't come here."

On closer inspection, it turned out that there were three people in the warehouse, each wearing a mask and having a strong figure.

One of the people with a red mask was holding Shen Changliu. The gun in his hand was against his shoulder. His face turned pale with fear and he cried, "I'll bring the money. Please don't hurt him!"

The man who kidnapped Shen Changliu's eyes signaled another accomplice standing closest to Mo Zhiyang. The man wearing a black mask came over, snatched the suitcase, pushed two steps, pulled open the suitcase and began to check the money.

After confirming that there was no problem, he nodded to the red mask.

"Did you call the police?" The red mask seems to be worried.

"No, no, I'll come after taking the money." Mo Zhiyang said he wanted to take a step forward, but was forced back by the man's muzzle and began to choke: "I didn't call the police. Can you let him go!"

Shen Changliu was kidnapped. Seeing that he was going to cry, he still couldn't bear it: "Lu Lianglin is simply crazy!"

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang suddenly realized that it was like this and understood what was going on: "Lu Lianglin?!"

"Shut up!" The man with a red mask suddenly became irritable and pointed his gun at Mo Zhiyang: "Both of you have to die!"

Taking this opportunity, Shen Changliu suddenly moved, hooked the man holding him with his right foot, and then fell over the shoulder and threw the person to the ground. Before he reacted, he grabbed the gun in his hand and put it against his forehead: "Don't move, he will die if he dares to come!"

At this moment, the situation suddenly turned over.

The other two people wanted to come forward, but they stopped because the leader was kidnapped.