4.15

"It's dangerous here." The head of Qingyang said and comforted the alliance leader: "Let's go down first. After investigating, we will come to report, and the alliance leader will not go down."

"Uh-huh, I'll guard it for Qingyang." Mo Zhiyang nodded and didn't plan to go down, otherwise his shoes would be wet again and uncomfortable.

Qin Hong was unwilling to give up this opportunity and offered, "I'll go down with the head. I'm familiar with you next, and I'll lead the way."

The head of Qingyang should read: "Okay."

Qin Hong nodded, took several people down together, and stepped down the first step. Only then did the moisture coming to his face remember: "By the way, it's humid and watery below. Be careful."

Speaking of this, I felt something was wrong. I glanced at Mo Mengzhu's shoes, but when I saw that the shoes were clean and refreshing, I suddenly felt something was wrong.

"What's the matter?" It's still a little strange for Qingyang to see him standing still. Is there anything in it? Be vigilant in an instant.

Qin Hong, who came to his senses, shook her head quickly: "It's okay. It's just that I suddenly think of other things. I'll take you down."

Watching them go down, Mo Zhiyang was relieved and hoped that Jiang Henian had left.

Not long after, they all came up, but when they came up, several people blushed and obviously abnormal. It seemed that the following drugs also affected them.

"The smell of medicine under the ground smells exciting, and I don't know why." It's not right to cover your nose and your body become warm.

The head of Qingyang stroked his beard and remembered the previous body: "I guess these drugs are related to the previous man in black."

I remember that a disciple said before that their blood was still warm and hot for an hour and a half. They just went down. After a while, they felt that their internal forces gathered and their blood was dry and hot.

"Is this really a place for Jiejiao to train people in black?" Zhao Qian is a little confused, but he always feels that something is wrong.

Sure enough, the head of Qingyang was not in high spirits at this time and retorted, "When we just came, we could see that the Jie religious people had just arrived.

I heard that the owner of this Qiushui farewell courtyard was just moved away two days ago. He is a businessman named Dong Cang. He is quite rich and has a simple origin. Then Dong Cang has nothing to do with Jie religion.

Mo Zhiyang was surprised to be able to say this, because no matter what happened before, the head of Qingyang didn't ask a word, but directly buckled the shit basin to Jiaojiao Jie's head.

This time, it's amazing that I have a brain.

Mo Zhiyang nodded echoingly and agreed with the sentence: "I also think the head of Qingyang is right."

"What did Mo Zhangmen say when he was at the time of the fight with the Bishop Jie?" Qin Hong was very strange. Where did he get his clean shoes and what happened when he was in the fight.

His question instantly mentioned Mo Zhiyang's vigilance and shook his head and said, "I didn't say anything. I just focused on fighting, but I asked him how dared to be so arrogant. When he came to Changping, he replied in the block: I'm here to find revenge in Qiushui's other courtyard. What does it have to do with you."

Qin Hong obviously didn't believe it and asked again, "Is that really the case? Then what revenge is he looking for?"

"That's his private business. I don't know." His question was strange. Mo Zhiyang felt that maybe he had doubted his relationship with Jiang Henian.