4.25

Jiang He didn't force him to go on the New Year. Instead, he packed up his things very thoughtfully when he heard that he was going to leave: "Is there enough money on him? Would you like to give you more?

"Enough is enough." Mo Zhiyang patted himself on the chest. Last night, he stuffed himself with many silver tickets.

Although he said so, Jiang Henian couldn't help taking out all the money on his body and secretly stuffing him into his burden: "I will often visit you. If you want to eat, buy it. It doesn's okay."

ON EVERY VENUE, HE RAISES HIMSELF LIKE A SON, AND HE ESPECIALLY WANTS CHILDREN, WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT OBSESSION.

Mo Zhiyang held his chin and sat in the chair. While drinking tea, he watched him pack up for himself: "Brother, you don't have to worry. Those leaders are good to me."

"Well, it's one thing. You can't treat yourself unfairly. If you lose weight, it's uncomfortable to pick it up." Jiang Henian tidyed up his clothes and said jokingly, "When will he leave?"

Mo Zhiyang didn't believe all the words in the front. He believed this sentence. In other words, he just put it fat and feel comfortable, dog man.

"In the afternoon, the head of Qingyang took them to clean up the mess this morning, set off in the afternoon, and should be available at noon tomorrow." Mo Zhiyang said, put down the teacup and stood up: "Brother."

"If you are on the night road, you have to prepare more clothes. Although it's already spring, the spring cold is still very strong at night. I'll stuff you with some hawthorn cake. If you're sleepy, eat some. And the night road is not easy to walk. You can ask Qingyang to go ahead."

This person chattering like an old lady, but she looks so cute.

Mo Zhiyang paced over, hugged him from behind, and quietly stuffed him with a kit: "It won't be opened until five days later. If it is opened in advance, Yangyang will be very unhappy."

Jiang He took over the kit for the New Year, but he didn't know what was in it, but he solemnly put it away: "Don't worry, I will be obedient as long as the sun is happy."

If it hadn't been for your joy, I would have killed those people in charge of Qingyang, destroyed the martial arts alliance, forcibly tied you back, and reborn for these two generations. Good or bad things have been done, and I am not afraid of anything.

But I was afraid that you would not be happy, so I suppressed my heartache and packed up for you.

Yangyang, look, I have learned to restrain myself for you.

"Brother is always the best." Mo Zhiyang acted coquettishly and rubbed his back with his face.

At first, the head of Qingyang was a little suspicious, but after really feeling the Juexian Valley, he felt that this happened when he saw the mess of the place.

There were only a dozen pharmacists at the beginning, and they were embarrassed. Now it's amazing that more than two hundred people have been killed by the alliance leader and his senior brother like this.

Soon he packed up his emotions, commanded the disciples to clean up the mess, moved the medicine people together, and then lit the fire to start burning.

Qin Hong searched for Dong Cang's body everywhere. Finally, he saw a corner of his clothes not far away. He turned around and no one found him. He bent down and put the sword aside and began to search.

Finally, a piece of cloth with words was found in his heart, glanced casually, and a smile appeared on his face. He quickly stuffed the cloth back and carried the body to the fire.