5.4

Mo Zhiyang's eyes were full of expectation. When he saw his hand on the mask, he thought he was going to pull it down, but he covered it more tightly: "If you don't want to take it off, it's okay."

If you keep struggling, you will become annoying. Go back to your bed and lie down.

What if he is unhappy?

Bo Siyu was a little embarrassed. He was afraid that he would not be happy, but he was afraid of revealing his identity, so he had to swallow his emotions and warn himself not to mess around.

In early summer, the sun is not so aggressive. The slightly hot wind disperses begonias, and the cicadas on the trees scream more and more.

24 hours a day is suitable for sleeping. Mo Zhiyang kicked open the quilt and turned over to sleep.

The breathing in his ear gradually calmed down. Bo Siyu stood up and walked to his bed. The dormitory went to bed and went off the table, and the beds of the two were opposite.

He bent down and put the slippers he kicked randomly and walked to the bedside: "Why don't you cover the quilt?"

At this time, Bo Siyu, like an old lady, was lightly covered with the air conditioner.

There are only two people in this dormitory. Breathing and intertwining each other can appease Bo Siyu's restlessness and deliberately take away everyone in the dormitory. Of course, it will be more useful in the future.

It must be more convenient for two people.

He slept happily. Mo Zhiyang stretched out and saw his deskmate lying down seriously on the opposite table and climbing down the ladder: "I'll wash up and then go out."

"Where to go?" Bo Siyu blurted out, but after asking, he was shocked and forgot to suppress his voice.

This sound sounded so beautiful that I couldn't help but be more curious about his appearance, but if they don't take off their masks, they can't even bow.

WHILE BRUSHING HIS TEETH, HE HEARD A KNOCK ON THE DOOR. MO ZHIYANG TOOK THE INITIATIVE TO OPEN THE DOOR. WHEN HE SAW THE PERSON AT THE DOOR, HE WAS A LITTLE SURPRISED: "ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING?"

"I, I'm sorry." Bai Rong squirmed, his hands kept stirring the corners of his clothes, and his voice was faintly crying.

I don't know. I thought it was so miserable to be bullied.

Didn't he just be a demon? Why did he come again?

Mo Zhiyang had foam in his mouth and spurted all on his face: "What are you going to say?"

UNPREPAREDLY SPRAYED WITH TOOTHPASTE FOAM ALL OVER HIS FACE, BAI RONG WAS STUNNED IN PLACE FOR A LONG TIME AND WAS ABOUT TO CRY, BUT THE SPRAYER CRIED INSTEAD.

"Wow, wow!"

As soon as he cried, he messed up Bai Rong's lines and looked at the crying person at a loss: "You, I haven't done anything yet! What are you crying for?"

Mo Zhiyang held a toothbrush in his left hand and right hand, and held the door in his left hand. In just a few moments, his eyes cried red and his nose was red. He looked pitiful: "I'm woo-woo-woo-hoo, what are you doing here?"

I almost didn't carry it in one breath. Bai Rong was so helpless that he had to hold his eyes red. He asked Ai Ai's complaint: "I know you..."

"Woo-woo~~" As soon as he spoke, Mo Zhiyang cried louder.

Bai Rong looked at him whispering a little before continuing, "I know you hate me."