5.22

Bo Siyu was slapped. Originally, according to his force value, he should not have been hit by an Omega. First, he was not on guard, and second, he didn't believe that he would be bold.

As a result, reality slapped itself.

"Bai Rong!"

"Uncle!" In fact, Xiao Yi didn't go far away. He heard a crack, and then turned his head and saw his uncle pinching Ah Rong's neck. "Uncle! What are you doing?"

"You ask him what he wants to do first!" Bo Siyu pinched him by the neck without any pity, and the strength in his hand continued to intensify. The momentum of alpha all over his body almost suppressed Xiao Yi and knelt down.

Bai Rong was strangled and desperately wanted to break the big hand that held his throat. He couldn't make any sound at all, so he could only ask Xiao Yi for help with his eyes.

You can't watch him die. Xiao Yi was worried. He wanted to take his hand away, but he didn't dare, "Uncle, you let Arong go first, uncle! You let him go first. He is also your nephew's wife."

Hearing this, Bo Siyu really let go of his hand and watched Bai Rong slip coldly. There was no emotion in his eyes, just like looking at a dead man.

"Arong, are you all right?" Xiao Yi leaned over and sat the person who fell down straight, "Arong."

This slap was not heavy, but it was very diaphragmatic. Bo Siyu glanced at the two people sitting on the ground and undisguised his disgust. "Get out of Bo's house."

Xiao Yi didn't dare to say anything. He picked up Bai Rong and bowed slightly, "Uncle, let's go first."

Bai Rong covered his red neck with both hands and staggered away with Xiao Yi. He was so scared that he didn't even dare to go back. Just now, he really wanted to kill himself.

You can feel that murderous intention.

Seeing them leave, Bo Siyu was disgusting. The man didn't know what wind was smoking in his mind. He turned upstairs and wanted to ask Yangyang to kiss and hug him high.

Mo Zhiyang was looking at his stomach. With a slightly thin cloth, he could indeed see that his stomach was slightly raised. It turned out that he didn't really eat too much, but really showed a little pregnant.

WHILE STUDYING HIS STOMACH, BO SIYU PUSHED THE DOOR ANgriLY. AS SOON AS MO ZHIYANG LOOKED UP, HE SAW THE NOT-SPARENT PALM MARKS ON HIS FACE.

There was a thump in my heart: he really hit it.

"Yangyang, I was beaten." Bo Siyu walked in aggrievedly, rushed to the bed, stretched out his hand and pulled the corners of his clothes. "Your man was beaten."

Mo Zhiyang pretended to be surprised and suddenly sat up straight, "Really? Who is it? Who dares to hit you!"

The acting skills are amazing.

Sure enough, Bo Siyu didn't find anything strange about him. He knelt down and put his face over. "Look, your man's face turned red."

"Oh, I feel so sad." Mo Zhiyang tried his best to hold back his laughter, frowned and really looked at his side face seriously. In fact, his palm print was not serious.

Heartfelt slander: This white face is too weak. If you slap him, you can slap him up.

After looking at him with a straight face, he suddenly pushed away the person who came to him. "I don't think you're clean."