The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (5)

The man was close at hand. Qi Guanyan's slender hand slowly touched his cheek and suddenly stopped.

Mo Zhiyang looked at him hesitant, like a beautiful and sensible cat, tilting his head slightly, and his cheek naturally touched his fingers.

Some things are out of control.

He was very wary, but greedy. The delicate touch of his fingers unconsciously wanted more. He stroked his cheek with his big hand, and Qi Guanyan sighed contentedly.

Mo Zhiyang blinked his eyes without moving. Peach blossom eyes glittered to compare the stars in the sky, and his ignorant eyes were full of stars.

He was ignorant and didn't even know what he meant by what he had done. Qi Guanyan withdrew his hand and said, "Go back."

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang turned around obediently and jumped on the courtyard wall and disappeared into the night.

Qi Guanyan looked at his hand and suddenly clenched his fist. Only Mingyue knew what happened tonight.

"The second time NPC met, it had a little impact." What the system said made Mo Zhiyang sneer: "Can he still eat his master?"

I didn't care. There was nothing wrong with sweeping around. I sat down and took out a bag of walnut pastry in the imperial dining room, stuffing my cheeks bulging.

In early autumn, a shot fell a little green, and the light yellow gradually climbed up the treetops.

The wind was very clean, and I could hear the footsteps of the surrounding palace patrols and palace people. Mo Zhiyang stood on the roof and suddenly moved his ears.

No, there is a messy footstep, and the palace and bodyguards are well-trained.

Immediately pull out the arrow from behind, put it on the string, and walk towards the footsteps.

The sound was not far away from the Weiyang Palace. You can see a man in an eunuch's uniform running fast on the porch.

Mo Zhiyang stood in the distance, pulled the bow full, and fired arrows at him: "Little sample, go back!"

The arrow did not aim at him, but just shot on the pillar in front of him, which shocked Chen Boyan and looked up at a black spot in the distance.

It's him again!

Chen Boyan saw that his wound was faintly painful, so he turned around and fled into Weiyang Palace.

Tang Wanwan was also worried that the assassin was raised in Weiyang Palace. If he was known that she would die without a place to be buried, she still sent him out after thinking about it. As soon as he left Weiyang Palace, he came back.

Mo Zhiyang jumped out of Weiyang Palace and came down from the wall of the courtyard. The people who had just come down seemed to be prepared, rushed out of more than a dozen eunuchs and surrounded themselves.

This was originally the palace street outside Weiyang Palace, which was very close to the gate of the palace. After the eunuch surrounded him, even the queen came out.

That's how many times has this person badly done his good deeds?

Tang Wanwan was angry and knew that if he were here, Chen Boyan could not come out of Weiyang Palace.

"How dare you hold an arrow in the palace!" Tang Wanwan felt that it was not a big deal for the queen to deal with a slave: "Come on, drag it out and die with a stick."

Mo Zhiyang stood still, looked at the queen with a puzzled expression, and asked, "What is a cane?"

The system dares to swear that this is definitely rhetoric.

But he didn't even know how to die with a stick. Sure enough, Tang Wanwan stroked her earrings and casually said, "Did you die with a stick? I rewarded you by my palace. You will know later."

Chunfu gave Chunxi a look. Chunxi was very happy, and several people knelt on Mo Zhiyang on the ground.

Mo Zhiyang did not resist, but let them kneel on the ground with an ignorant face.

It makes my palace unable to complete the task!

Tang Wanwan was not in a good mood. She stepped forward in two steps. The precious embroidered shoes stepped on the hand on the ground and accidentally ran over it: "This is also what I admires you."