3.22

This is the sixth floor. I'm afraid it's bad luck if I really jump down. Mo Zhiyang subconsciously turned around and wanted to run down the stairs to see it. As a result, he turned his head and a pile of muzzle was at him.

"Ha ha, I don't even know that your little rabbit has been sold." At this time, the only woman here opened her mouth and came out from behind the wheelchair, beautiful in appearance.

What does this mean? Mo Zhiyang looked blank.

Seeing that he hadn't figured it out, the woman smiled and said, "Tessy came to us and said that he could help us kill Sun Ran, but asked us to kill you."

So that's it?!

Mo Zhiyang now understands what it means. The reason why Taixi kidnapped Xiaoran is to attract himself out and fall off this trap.

Let these people kill themselves, and he can get rid of suspicion cleanly, but why did Tessi kill herself?

The system saw through his doubts and took the initiative to remind: "The preliminary judgment may be that you are a fan."

After understanding the truth, Mo Zhiyang felt that it didn't matter. He shrugged his shoulders: "It's just that the rabbit is too obedient and cute, hum~"

Hearing this, the woman couldn't help laughing and echoing, "That's right? Rabbits are too obedient and cute." With that, he had begun to take out the gun.

Mo Zhiyang took the opportunity to raise his hand and make a surrender posture.

The woman took out her gun and pointed the muzzle at Mo Zhiyang: "You should also be obedient now."

Now all his men are waiting for him to shoot the first shot. Even the mature man in the wheelchair is relaxed, as if the woman would definitely complete the task.

But the muzzle of the gun, which should have been suddenly changed to Mo Zhiyang, and the woman smiled like a flower: "Do you know how much effort I have spent to lead you out in this scene?"

"Xu Ru!" Hirata's face changed. He faced the black muzzle directly and his expression cooled down. Unexpectedly, he would be betrayed by her. This was simply a shame!

Mo Zhiyang shrugged his shoulders: "This one, don't you know yet?"

"I have been with you for fifteen years and undercover for seven years." Xu Ru said and walked slowly over, with a gun on his forehead, bent down slightly to look at him, and her beautiful eyes burst out: "Isn't it surprising?"

If according to him, Xu Ru was betrayed at the beginning, why was this so? Mo Zhiyang couldn't figure it out, but in this environment, he couldn't think too much.

Everyone's muzzle was at himself and Xu Ru. If they hadn't kidnapped Hirata, they would have been beaten into a sieve. Mo Zhiyang carefully moved to him to find a backer.

The atmosphere was tense, but there was also a brake sound outside. He turned his head and looked out and found that several cars had stopped downstairs.

Including Xu Ru, everyone's faces have changed.

"Sorry, when I came out, I accidentally stepped on a locator on the soles of my feet?" Mo Zhiyang stamped his left foot and blamed them for their imprudentness.

In fact, most of this matter was arranged by Xu Ru, deliberately leaving some flaws. Unexpectedly, the little rabbit was still very smart and nodded: "Then I want to praise you."

"You're welcome!" Mo Zhiyang blinked his eyes. The system had already sent a message to Zhuo Shen and Tan Zong, and now it has arrived downstairs.

Unexpectedly, at this time, Xu Ru suddenly came over and said a few words in Mo Zhiyang's ear. Between them, Mo Zhiyang frowned and was a little suspicious: "Are you sure you can?"