1.27

Shen Changliu was interviewed and pressed at the press conference on TV.

"Why did someone say before that you and Su Bai had a long-distance love affair?"

"No, in fact, it's because Su Bai looks very similar to my family, so the old classmate misunderstood that Mr. Su and I haven't contacted me for a long time, and I don't know why this kind of thing broke out. The back I took before is not Mr. Su."

"Then did you take him out after breaking this out, because you were afraid that one would not be happy?" The reporter was slightly joking.

Shen Changliu said bluntly: "Of course, if you love someone, why are you willing to be unhappy? Therefore, in fact, I have nothing to do with Mr. Su. Don't guess randomly, so as not to make my family jealous and not let me go to bed."

Su Bai was really angry with smoke, but not him smoked, but the TV smoked. He was so angry that he smashed the TV with a water glass, and his expression became ferocious: "Mo Zhiyang! You forced me!"

"It's too much." After watching the interview, Mo Zhiyang was a little angry: "I won't let him go to bed? Then I won't let him go to bed today!"

When the agency found that it could no longer stop the movie emperor from showing his love, it decided to create a wife-loving device for him, and all kinds of press releases began to spread everywhere.

But at this moment, the movie emperor was not very uncomfortable. He stood by the bedside and said kind words to people, "Yangyang, don't be angry, okay? Just let me go to bed. It's so late!"

"Didn't I not let you go to bed? Then don't come up!" Mo Zhiyang sat on the bed, holding the pillow in his hand as a weapon, and hit him as long as he dared to come up.

"I really don't want me to go up?" Shen Changliu looked at his firm expression and sighed, "Okay, then I'll sleep on the ground. I really sleep on the ground!"

Mo Zhiyang snorted softly, "Go to bed." It's really abominable to dare to slander yourself in front of so many people.

Shen Changliu was very obedient this time. He really went to the cabinet to move out the spare mattress and quilt: "Oh, Yangyang actually let me sleep on the ground. What a cruel heart? What if I catch a cold?"

While laying the mattress, he muttered. After laying it, he didn't give up asking more, "Yangyang, are you really not letting me go up?"

"Go to bed quickly. I have something to do tomorrow." After saying that, Mo Zhiyang lay down by himself and closed his eyes: "Kend the light for me!"

Seeing him lying down, Shen Changliu smiled meaningfully: "Okay." Then he went over and turned off the light.

A man occupies a queen bed and sleeps comfortably. When he sleeps by the window, Mo Zhiyang turns over to the door and closes his eyes comfortably.

As soon as he closed his eyes, he felt something was wrong. Suddenly, he was held his ankle. Mo Zhiyang was shocked. As a result, he hadn't shouted out and even the quilt was picked up: "Shen Changliu!"

"What's the matter?" In the dark, Shen Changliu smiled innocently.

Mo Zhiyang was wrapped up firmly and couldn't move: "You put me down!"

Shen Changliu smiled, took the person off the bed, then gently put it on the mattress, lay down by himself, and held the person through the quilt in his arms despite his struggle: "I didn't go to bed, didn't I be obedient?"

"FISS, LET GO OF ME. I'M GOING TO BED!" Mo Zhiyang only had his head moving all over his body. He bit his chin directly as soon as he looked up, but he didn't exert any force, but grinded it with his teeth.

Shen Changliu hugged him more tightly: "Yangyang, I love you."