3.5

"Sun of Zhiyang!" Seeing him, Shan Quan seemed to see the hope of survival. After being pushed away, he rushed up and imprisoned people in his arms: "I finally found you. Come back with me!"

Mo Zhiyang didn't show mercy and pushed the person away directly. He hated him, "Don't suffer me!"

At the beginning, the original owner was deceived by this person only when he was blind. Originally, Mo Zhiyang thought that if he could not meet him, forget it. If he met him, he must press people on the ground and hammer him.

Shan Quan is the senior of the original owner and a scum. He is a pimp and looks for some cute and warm juniors in college.

Then make it in private and cheat them of trust. After reselling them to the rich, they will be sold.

At the beginning, the original owner was targeted by this guy as soon as he entered school as he was a freshman. He took care of him thoughtfully. When he was a good senior, the original owner also regarded him as his brother. As a result, the scum deceived the original owner into going to the bar.

It was sold to an old pervert. Fortunately, the old pervert drank too much at that time and nothing happened. The next day, the original owner was taken away by the old pervert.

Take it back for injection. I heard that rich people raised the sensitivity of pets, but fortunately, the old pervert was weak and finally escaped by the original owner.

But ears can never be taken back. How many innocent people have been harmed by this scum? Damn it!

"Zhuyang, can you go back with me? I'm wrong and I'll make up for you!" Shan Quan's life in the past two years is not as good as death, because the stinky boy escaped.

For the past two years, I have been threatened by the old guy. From home to school, he said that he would not find the rabbit, so he told himself that he could not live here.

The old man still had a little power, causing him to be expelled from school and expelled as soon as he knew about looking for a job. Now two years, he is getting more and more depressed.

Now when I see him, as long as I bring people to the old guy, I can not only get a sum of money, but also go smoothly in the future.

Therefore, although Shan Quan hates this rabbit that has done nothing in two years, he still wants to play it.

"Ziyang, I was sorry to you before, but I can't help it, really! That's that man who forced me, and the knife was on my neck. Zhiyang, I'm sorry to you. I can make up for you.

Shan Quan grabbed his hand desperately and said, "Zhiyang, can you give me a chance to make up for you?"

This guy is ready to say anything. Mo Zhiyang frowned and felt disgusted. He pulled back his hand: "I don't need you to make up for it."

Is this fool himself stupid and then thinks that others are also fools?

Just as Mo Zhiyang was about to say something, Tan Zong behind him caught up.

After Tan Zong found that his process was correct, he didn't understand why he hit himself, so he had to chase him down and ask. As a result, he saw Tu's ears entangled with another person, and his face suddenly darkened.

Hurry up and walk over: "What are you doing?"

After seeing Tan Zong, Mo Zhiyang had a bold idea, so he took the initiative to grab Shan Quan's hand: "Do you think you were threatened before?"