3.23

Xu Ru went to contact the military and said that he could be an undercover agent beside Hirata and officially become a spy of the military.

After the trust of the completely won military, Xu Ru began to deploy and deliberately arranged several major operations to allow the military to capture some of the organization.

First weaken the strength of the organization, and then when he knew that Hirata was going to kill Sun Ran, he volunteered to sneak into the Sun family to be an undercover agent. In fact, he was a double-sided spy.

Xu Ru revealed information to the military and the Tan family to gradually disintegrate the organizational strength, while always obtaining military intelligence to protect Hirata again and again.

Under the capture and escape, the organizational strength is weakened step by step, and the last ones are backbones, which is difficult to start.

Inadvertently, he met Taixi. Taixi was a person around Tan Zong and specially came to protect Xiaoran. He loved Tan Zong deeply in his heart, so when he saw Tan Zong and Mo Zhiyang together, he was sad and jealous.

He even wanted to kill Mo Zhiyang many times. After he knew about this, Xu Ru knew that the opportunity was coming.

Persuading Taixi to organize cooperation, let the people of the organization kill Mo Zhiyang, so that he can get rid of the cadres and not be disgusted by Tan Zong. Of course, he is very willing to hear this, so he helps to kidnap Xiaoran.

Then, Xu Ru returned to the organization, mobilized all the remaining backbones, persuaded Hirata to go to the scene, saying that he could watch Sun Ran and Mo Zhiyang be killed with his own eyes.

He also sent someone to lead Mo Zhiyang and asked him to help him complete the last step and "killed" Hirata.

After listening to him, Mo Zhiyang finally understood what was going on: "So, you just wanted to save Hirata at the beginning? The anti-water gangstered the military, sneaked into the Sun family, attracted me, and guessed that I would reveal my position to the military.

He kidnapped Hirata to save me. In fact, you wanted to borrow my hand, shoot Hirata in front of the military, and then we fell off the building and disappeared together. In this way, Hirata was a dead man in the military file.

"Tessie's stunt is to weave a transparent net. That building is not far from the next one. I asked him to weave a net on both the fifth and second floors respectively.

When Tessie hijacks Xiaoran and jumps down, he will be stopped by the net on the fifth floor, and then he will run away. When you fall down, you will be blocked by the net on the second floor, and then we will leave along the secret passage together, and the spider silk can be wrapped in all over the clothes and will not leave traces at the scene.

Things went well. Xu Ru lifted his hair and looked at the man in the wheelchair in the corner. He was still in a coma.

"Then when can I find Xiaoran and then go back to Tan Zong." Mo Zhiyang can guess that Tan Zong will be very sad.

Xu Ru stood up and walked to Hirata: "Tess and I made an appointment to meet in a city village in the city. I will give you the location. Tonight, I will set foot on the cruise ship from Heita to Sri Lanka. Good luck."

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang didn't stop him. Xu Ru obviously didn't want to kill Xiaoran, but she still had a question: "Aren't you a man?"

Hearing his question, Xu Ru couldn't help laughing: "Earthworms have no gender."

Because there is no gender, both men and women can do it? Mo Zhiyang understood that he blinked his apricot eyes and was surprised.

After four o'clock in the morning, Tan Zong finally got what he sent from abroad. It was a golden retriever, a strange thing.