5.12

Mo Zhiyang's feet were hanging in the air, and he was held in his arms and forced to look up at him.

Mo Zhiyang, who is best at observing words and appearances, realized that he was very angry, not the kind of anger that could muddle through.

After thinking about it, I still have to admit my cowardice.

So he looked up at him with big eyes open, knowing that he was still angry and could not touch the mold. For a long time, after he was almost polished by himself, he said, "You are so handsome!"

"Fuck!"

He was already stirred up by him today. Bo Siyu lost his literacy and went to the toilet compartment with his arms.

Mo Zhiyang knew it would be like this, and he was too lazy to resist. He shook his legs and let him carry himself in.

"You deserve it. It's all your fault." Bo Siyu pressed the door panel of the toilet compartment and asked him to face him: "Are you right to love you and do whatever you want?"

Then how to answer what you said? If you say yes, you must be angry and will be fucked. If you say no, you will definitely be said dishonest, and you will have to be fucked. This fate can't escape.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his eyelids and didn't look at him. Anyway, he had to be fucked. It's better to take the initiative. It seemed that he was whoring him. Thinking about prostitutes, it was quite exciting to think about the marshal of the prostitute empire.

So, he swallowed his saliva, slowly slipped down his right hand, and then down his belt, he felt his "excitement", looked up, big eyes, with simplicity: "What a big!"

"Gan!" After years of literacy, Bo Siyu grabbed his chin and forced him to face him: "You did it on purpose."

It's intentional, and...

Mo Zhiyang took a deep breath and asked the system, "Is it outside the door?"

"Outside the door." The system gives a confirmation answer.

That's easy to do.

Mo Zhiyang grabbed his hand pinching his chin, tore it off, played with his thumb, and then put it in. He looked at him with big wet eyes open, "I want to try it."

"Did you deliberately seduce me?" Bo Siyu is a little strange. Yangyang behaved abnormally today, but it's not bad.

Raising his chin, Mo Zhiyang said bluntly, "Yes!" I not only want to seduce you, but also let the person outside know that if he is jealous, jealous will lose his mind.

With that, he pushed him to the toilet and squatted between his legs: "Uh-huh."

Try to open your mouth, or you can only eat half of it. Other popsicles are sweet and cold, but the palms of your hands are not. The hot palms of your hands seem to burn up.

"Is it delicious?" Bo Siyu swallowed his saliva. From the time he was eating cake on the table, he wanted to do that and took a deep breath, "Deeper."

Hearing what he said, Mo Zhiyang let go very rebelliously, wiped the back of his hand dry the saliva at the corners of his mouth, and wanted to stand up: "Don't eat, can't eat."

"If you don't eat, you have to eat." Bo Siyu was so flirtatious by him that he leaned over and hugged the man. He pressed it in his arms: "I can't eat here. Let's eat somewhere else."

Since seeing him, Bo Siyu's fire has been accumulated. Now he has been provoked by this. I can't wait to burn both of them to ashes. How can he let him go like this?