Best Actor's double lover (56)

"No, I like him too." Su Baiya denied it, but after saying that, his eyes were hesitant and quickly indulged in his lies: "If I don't like him, how can I come here? Then your status and talent are not worthy of him."

Mo Zhiyang saw all his expressions: "Why do you think I am weak in this relationship?"

Seeing that Su Bai didn't understand the meaning of this sentence, Mo Zhiyang shook his head with a smile and leaned over to his ear: "You don't understand. It's all my emotions left and right. If I let him cry, he has to cry. If he wants him to laugh, he will laugh. For people's hearts, you will never beat me!"

The poison is wrapped in sugar coating, and then the eater can only drink poison to quench thirst.

At this moment, Su Bai realized that the person in front of him was not as simple as he saw, and everyone was kept in the dark.

With his expression from surprise to panic, Su Bai suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed his shoulder: "How can you do this!"

"What else?" Mo Zhiyang broke his hand and was caught with a little pain. He loosened his shoulders: "How about me? Is it a good thing to continue to watch Shen Chang stay in your alienation struggling and suffering?"

"Fifteen years, any person who really loves him or has a little sympathy will not be like this, but what about you? You just want to accept the kindness of others, but you don't want to give a little bit, and you are even afraid that Shen Changliu will tie you up, so, in this way, I am much better than you."

In the face of Mo Zhiyang's questions, Su Bai's straight back seemed to be bent by these words. Before that, he thought that this person's personality was simple and he didn't care at all.

Now it seems that he is the stupidest one. He can hold Shen Chang's willing death in the palm of his hand. How can he compare with such a method?

Seeing that Mo Zhiyang didn't want to talk nonsense, today was his good day, so he stepped back a little and smiled at Su Bai tilted his head: "Well, I'll go back to get married first."

He turned around and stepped up the steps, but he didn't take two steps, and was suddenly stopped again.

"Mo Zhiyang, do you love Shen Changliu?"

Hearing this question, Mo Zhiyang turned around and looked at him, shrugged his shoulders to show a smile of the winner, but did not answer directly.

At this moment, Su Bai lost completely. He could have won, but now he has lost. Why did he lose?

The moment the man appeared at the door, Shen Changliu was relieved. He was really afraid that there would be another moth at this important moment.

The wedding was held as usual, and everyone sent blessings to the couple.

That night, it was a wedding night. Mo Zhiyang took advantage of the gap where he went to take a shower and smoked a cigarette. The balcony of a five-star hotel had lounge chairs and parasols.

The night in the distance is like a curtain. Dark clouds are covered in the sky. The moonlight passes through the clouds and shines on the sea not far away. He smokes and closes his eyes, and he can also hear the sound of waves beating on rocks.

Shen Changliu came out after taking a shower and saw Yangyang smoking outside. He went out and hugged people from behind: "Today is my happiest day."

Mo Zhiyang took a cigarette and didn't spit it out. His right hand with a cigarette climbed on the back of his neck, pressed the person down, and kissed him. The smoke dispersed between the lips and teeth of the two.

Ignite this ambiguous atmosphere illusory.