1.21

After dealing with the matter of his hand, Shen Changliu went back to the bedroom, but saw that the person had already been lying in bed and sleeping, and he felt more and more wrong.

Go over and sit by the bedside: "Yangyang, are you tired?"

"Well, I'll go to bed first." After Mo Zhiyang finished speaking, he covered his head directly with a quilt.

Shen Chang was puzzled, but he didn't know how to ask. He turned off the light and climbed into bed. He put his arms around his waist from behind and wanted to take him into his arms.

As a result, Mo Zhiyang resisted this time, pulled off his hand directly, and then moved to the bedside. He didn't want to care about him.

What's going on? Shen Changliu was a little angry, but after all, he didn't have an attack. He comforted himself: he's just a little tired. Let him rest tonight and ask tomorrow.

This is a bitter Mo Zhiyang. He didn't go to bed so early. With his eyes open, he actually reported the name of the dish: breakfast sour and spicy noodles, braised pork, spicy hot pot, hot pot, fried chicken, pickled cabbage fish... Tears flowed out of the corners of his mouth!

At one o'clock in the morning, the people around him began to breathe evenly. Mo Zhiyang was unhappy. Why can you still sleep? No, get up for the master.

So, he held back the tears originally flowing from the corners of his mouth to the corners of his eyes and began to sob in a low voice.

Shen Changliu was sleeping. Hearing the soft cry, he suddenly opened his eyes and immediately got up and turned on the desk lamp: "Yangyang, what's wrong with you?"

Mo Zhiyang hid in the quilt and refused to speak. Instead, he sobbed more and more.

"Yangyang, what's going on?" Shen Changliu was going to pull the quilt, but he was pulled to death. This time, he also began to panic and whispered, "What's going on in Yangyang? Tell me if it's okay? Is it because I did something wrong?"

Unexpectedly, the more so, the louder he cried. Now Shen Changliu was scared. Since he couldn't break in from the outside, he broke through from the inside.

In this way, Shen Changliu also got into the quilt, slowly groped up along his feet, and then took the opportunity to lift the quilt. He saw the red-red crying eyes, and even the pillow was a little wet: "Yangyang, what's wrong with you?"

"Woo-woo~" Mo Zhiyang choked, shaking his head and thinking that his mouth was hard.

It's useless to say anything now. Shen Changliu sat across him, held his face, and his eyes approached his eyes. The tip of their noses were against each other: "Tell me what's going on!"

At this time, Shen Changliu's tone was a little strange, with a dangerous breath. He was angry, and Mo Zhiyang knew.

The play was almost the same at this point, so he replied crying, "Mr. Su said, you... you will hate me, whoo-woo~ You have loved him for fifteen years and said you would abandon him, not to mention that I've only been a few months... whoo-hoo~"

The anger in his heart turned into guilt. Shen Chang paid attention to the soft mess and quickly kissed his tears: "Yangyang, I won't leave and hate you. I just beg you not to leave me, okay?"

"Mr. Su is right. I can't compare with him. Whoo-woo, stay for a long time. Don't you hate me!" Mo Zhiyang sobbed crying and grabbed his arm to the death.

At this time, Shen Changliu took a cool breath.

Mo Zhiyang was scared and quickly let go of his hand and took his arm. The place where the smoke was scalded was not healed yet: "How could this happen? Why hasn't he recovered yet?"

Something's wrong. After so many days, it's impossible for the wound to still be like this.

But this did not delay my performance, but more dramas and cried even worse: "Wow-woo, I'm sorry for Changliu. I didn't mean to blame me. I'll get you the medicine box."

With that, he touched his tears randomly and wanted to get up.