1.25

He was jealous, but Shen Changliu was relieved that he still cares about himself.

Mo Zhiyang closed his eyes and nestled comfortably in the quilt.

Now Su Bai is so angry that he can't sleep. This kind of routine was tired of playing hundreds of years ago. In front of his ancestors, he talked about generation. Your grandfather is still your grandfather.

For fear of disturbing people's rest, Shen Chang stayed out to blow his hair. When he came back, he was already asleep. He carefully climbed into bed, slowly moved to him, and hugged him again.

With a comfortable sigh, people are most at ease in their arms.

When he got up, he found that there was nothing wrong. He probably drank ginger water last night. Mo Zhiyang got up to cook porridge, because he had a bad stomach and had millet porridge for breakfast.

Before the porridge man came down, Mo Zhiyang still had classes. He cleaned up and went to class first. As a result, in the car, the system prompted: "Su Bai entrusted someone to reveal his relationship with Shen Changliu, and said that the back he had taken before was him."

"What?" Doesn't he understand what's going on yet? Mo Zhiyang shook his head and ate and walked with an omelet in his hand: "He insisted on killing himself!"

When I arrived at the school, the female teachers in the school were discussing it. It seemed that it was a classmate of two people before. It was revealed that Shen Changliu had chased Su Bai since childhood, and it was a positive result in fifteen years.

Sure enough, the teacher who taught the host the speech was pleasant to listen to. He was fascinated by Mo Zhiyang's love story.

But it doesn't seem right to think about it. Why are you moved? Shouldn't it be angry?

In the evening, after Shen Changliu negotiated the new movie, he opened the door and put the key on the shoe cabinet. He changed his slippers and went in. As a result, a sofa pillow flew over and hit it straight into his face.

Being smashed, Shen Changliu was a little strange: "Yangyang?"

"I fell in love with Su Bai for fifteen years, and the long-distance love ran successfully, right? Why aren't you exhausted!" Mo Zhiyang said, picking up another pillow and throwing it away.

But Shen Changliu was talking about the new character all day today. He didn't have time to care about anything else at all. He bent down to pick up the pillow on the ground and went over and sat down: "What long-distance run?"

Mo Zhiyang didn't expect that he didn't know about it. He snorted and turned on his mobile phone and handed it to him: "Look for yourself, look at it yourself!"

He took the mobile phone inexplicably, but when he saw the information, Shen Changliu frowned more and more: "This is all nonsense. Where can I have it!"

"Then why don't they talk nonsense about me and you?" Mo Zhiyang put his hands around his chest and glanced his face on the other side.

"If they say you and I are, it's not nonsense."

Mo Zhiyang was suddenly stunned, damn it!

What the simple man said really didn't make sense. I was speechless and couldn't help laughing.

Seeing that he smiled, Shen Changliu put down his pillow, put his hands around his slender waist, and suddenly hugged people face to his lap and sat: "That's all nonsense from the media."

Mo Zhiyang shriveled his mouth and put his arms around his neck. He was a little wronged: "They said you and Su Bai were very right."

"They haven't seen you. Su Bai looks like you. If you have seen you, you won't know what it means to be right." Shen Chang left a hoarse voice and slipped in the pendulum of his shirt dishonestly.

Previously, Mo Zhiyang looked like Su Bai, but now Su Bai looks like Mo Zhiyang.

Mo Zhiyang's face faded slightly, pouted, and her tender lips lured him in front of him: "Then how do you explain it to the media?"