5.11

"Xiao Yi, I heard that you have not performed well in school recently." Bo Siyu used a declarative sentence, not an interrogative sentence, and has been sealed.

Xiao Yi quickly retorted, "No, I'm not humiliating my family."

"Yes, Marshal, Brother Xiao performed very well. There must be artificial rumors that ruined his reputation." Bai Rong came out to echo in due course.

This move seemed immature, and everyone else could see it clearly. He seemed to be tough for Xiao Yi to speak, but his voice, with deliberately shown weakness, clearly brushed his sense of existence in front of Bo Siyu.

However, Xiao Yi was still young and couldn't beat these old goblins. He just thought that Rong really spoke for him and gently held his hand under the table.

Bai Rong's shoulder shrank, which was not as shy as he had before. Instead, he felt embarrassed and lowered his head.

That feeling is to express: I let you hold hands because someone is in the opinion of someone. I don't mean to like you.

The table is in full swing.

Mo Zhiyang endured so hard that this old-fashioned foot was about to cross the boundary.

As soon as he sat down, he deliberately stretched out his foot, ambiguously stepped on his board shoes, and then slowly rowed up.

The cold leather shoes picked up the bottom of the trousers and touched the skin at once. Although it was late spring now, Mo Zhiyang couldn't help venting his voice suddenly.

Now I can only straighten my back and lower my head so that no one can find out.

In fact, Bo Siyu has been paying attention to Yangyang's movements and found that he was forbearing to tease and slide with the tip of his shoes on his exposed skin.

Xiao Yi was still seriously educated on his face: "I am sure of my identity and know what I can do and can't do it."

"Yes, uncle." Xiao Yi didn't dare to be presumptuous in front of him, like a good boy.

Some people, who are ostensibly well-educated juniors, have actually broken their legs.

When his feet were taken back, Mo Zhiyang was about to breathe a relieve and paralyze. As a result, the warm cotton cloth returned with an annoying heat.

Bo Siyu stepped off his shoes and made trouble with his legs in socks.

"Your smiral, are you very free?" Galileo looked at the little milk candy who had been bowing his head and silent. Was he angry and angry with Bo Siyu's deception?

I also think it's better to be angry, so that I can see Bo Siyu clearly.

"I'd like to ask the Admir General. Are you also free? LEAVE SO MANY THINGS IN THE LEAGUE. Bo Siyu said, and the foot under the table had slowly slipped up from his ankle.

The clothes in spring have faded off, so Mo Zhiyang can feel the temperature of his feet through the cloth. Maybe it is wrapped in shoes, and the temperature is extremely high.

Wherever you row, it seems to cause wildfires, which are burning and scary.

Galileo hummed coldly, "Your shal, isn't it?"

Two people, you come and go, Mo Zhiyang can't help it. Damn it, where to put your feet!

"Well."

This sound once again took everyone's attention.

Mo Zhiyang suppressed the spasm on the soles of his feet. Now his legs and stomach trembled, and he forced himself to make his voice sound strange. "I'm just a little hungry. Nothing, you can continue!"