4.6

"Who is it?" Mo Zhiyang stood up and answered a sentence outside the door.

"Lord of the alliance, I'm Ruxin, the eldest disciple of Jialuo Palace. I was ordered by the Lord of the palace to send you some midnight snacks." Ruxin said and looked at the tray in his hand.

There is a cup of warm white fungus lotus seed soup on the tray. Children must like sweet food.

Hearing that there was something to eat, Mo Zhiyang took a step forward and answered, "Oh."

As a result, he was hugged by a waist from behind and was shocked: "Ah?"

Jiang Henian didn't say anything. He hugged the person from behind and pressed it in his arms. He put his left hand around his waist, and pushed his chin from the bottom with his right hand to kiss him directly.

The man outside the house didn't hear a response for a long time, and somehow knocked on the door again: "Alliance owner, alliance leader?"

Mo Zhiyang was caught on his lips. There was no gap to respond. After waiting for a long time, he was released. Because he couldn't breathe well, his eyes were vaporized open, and he whispered, "Brother."

If only he could call his husband at this time.

Thinking so in his heart, Jiang Henian didn't dare to say it. He pecked on his lips and said, "Go open the door. I have a way."

This guy is going to abuse scum. Mo Zhiyang knew that he nodded to open the door. Jiang Henian flashed to the door. In this life, this life must be worse than death.

The door was finally opened, and Ruxin smiled with a tray and said, "The palace owner was afraid that the alliance owner would be hungry, so he told me to deliver some food." While talking, he has come in.

As soon as he stepped in, he was clicked on the acupuncture point from his back and fainted.

Mo Zhiyang was reluctant to part with the sugar water in her hand. He leaned over two steps and firmly held the tray in her hand. He didn't sprinkle it at all: "Brother!"

"Yangyang's heart hurts?" Jiang Henian looked at the woman lying on the ground and joked, but his expression was not the same thing.

Put the tray in his hand on the table, and Mo Zhiyang closed the door again: "I just don't understand what my senior is going to do. This is the eldest disciple of Jialuo Palace. He is usually good to me."

I deliberately pleaded for her. When I saw Jiang Henian's face, I would be cruel if I wanted to abuse her.

Sure enough, because of this sentence, Jiang's New Year's expression became colder and colder. This bitch actually tried to harm my Yangyang secretly. It was really disgusting and could not stay.

"Yangyang, you believe in brother, you will never hurt you, okay?" Jiang Henian softened his voice and walked over to hold himself short, and only eighteen-year-old brothers in his arms.

Mo Zhiyang wrapped him back and said in a muffled voice, "Well, I know, but what do you want to do with this person?"

"Don't tell anyone else. Leave everything to me, okay?" Jiang Henian looked at the people who fell asleep on the ground.

In the end, he still didn't drink the cup of sweet soup. Mo Zhiyang was a little angry and lay on the bed tossing and turning: "It's a pity that I didn't eat it."

However, I have to investigate the matter of the man in black, but it is inconvenient in the martial arts alliance.

"That's it?" The host can't sleep like this for a bowl of sweet soup.