4.20

Lian Li stood aside all the time, like a background cloth, and he didn't do anything.

Therefore, Liu Yishi didn't find that the man was also with him. He watched the two people go in hand in hand, biting a mouthful of silver teeth, and flirting with the hem, and following them in.

The inn is not big. It's under the New Year's bag of Dujiang. The people of the martial arts alliance are really stingy. They still hang out with others. They can't stand it and only charter the whole inn.

Entering the lobby, Mo Zhiyang put the roast chicken on the table: "This is the last one. Fortunately, I went early, otherwise it would not be enough."

"Do you still have money with you?" Jiang He saw that he bought roast chicken and made clothes for that company for the New Year. He was afraid that the money he gave last time would be spent almost all.

Mo Zhiyang tore open the oil paper, and the fragrant smell diffused: "Yes, there are still fifty taels left."

Seeing that the two talked happily, Liu Yifang thought of a way to go to the shopkeeper for a pot of wine and two glasses, holding the wine pot in his right hand and two cups in his left finger, and wanted to go to that table.

This man doesn't look good. He stepped forward two times to block his way.

"Who are you?" Liu Yishi looked at the man who suddenly appeared in front of him. Peach Blossom eyes slanted and hummed, "Get out of here quickly, or I won't forgive you."

Even Li ignored him. With a taller than him, he stood in front of him, stretched out his hand to grab the wine pot in his hand, fell to the ground, and clanked.

The white porcelain wine pot was broken into pieces, and the green plum wine inside was splashed. People were not lucky to drink it, which made the floor tiles drink happily.

Everyone was attracted by the voice and turned their heads to look at the two facing each other.

Mo Zhiyang rewrapped the roast chicken, hid it in his arms, and took Lajiang's hand to celebrate the New Year: "Brother, why don't we go to the room to eat it? It's not safe here."

Maybe someone came to grab the drumstick.

"Okay." Jiang Henian looked at the two and felt that the poison of Liu Yi's room could not work on Lianli, so he ignored them and dragged Yangyang up to the second floor.

Liu Yishi squatted down and looked at the water stains on the ground. He trembled with anger: The seven unique scattered I worked so hard to practice disappeared like this.

Seeing En Gong leave, he didn't even pay attention to the distressed person who was still squatting on the ground. He turned around and followed upstairs. He stood at the door of the house and listened to what he had told.

Now, Liu Yi's room was irried, the glass on his hand was also dropped, and he rolled up his sleeves and went up to the second floor. He insisted on to torture that guy to death.

Walking up the stairs, you have to see him standing outside the room at the bottom of the corridor and walking aggressively: "You compensate me... Pay me for the wine."

Mo Zhiyang in the room was nestling on the chicken leg in his brother's arms. Hearing the voice of revenge outside, he was about to get up when he was pressed down by his senior brother: "I'll go and have a look. Don't have an accident."

"Don't worry, nothing can happen to Lianli." Jiang Henian pressed people back into his arms and wiped the grease stains on the corners of his mouth with a kerchief.

With this, Mo Zhiyang didn't understand: "What's the origin of that Lianli?"

"I asked someone to find out his background. His mother was originally a famous flower leader in Changping, and then married his father, who was among Jianghulang. Because his mother is a prostitute, she has a bad reputation and has been bullied since she was a child, but fortunately her parents are kind. A former benefactor of his mother broke into his house while his father was away and played with his mother to death in front of him. Jiang Henian wiped his mouth as he spoke.