Best Actor's double lover (33)

Shen Changliu stretched out his hand and held the man in his arms desperately. The tip of his nose lingered in the smell of hot pot, which was also the taste of that man.

The temperature in his arms gradually calmed down Shen Changliu, let him go, and shaved the tip of his nose with his index finger indulently: "Next time I eat outside, I have to tell me, which will worry me in vain."

"Uh-huh." Mo Zhiyang buried his face in his chest and rubbed it on dependence to calm his anger.

How willing to deal with Yangyang, then you have to clear all the uncertainties around him. If that man can be like Mr. Cheng, he can be kinder.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower first." Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand, grabbed his cheeks, and kissed his lips playfully: "It smells all over."

Shen Changliu, I have brought this dish to you. You have to make good use of it!

The sound of water in the bathroom was babbling, but Shen Changliu paced at the door. He had to ask how to avoid the disgust of Yangyang and find out who the man was.

As soon as the sound of water stopped, Shen Changliu immediately went to bed and picked up a book casually.

As soon as he came out, he saw Shen Changliu sitting on the bed reading. Mo Zhiyang wiped his hair and walked over: "Why don't you sleep?"

"It's okay tomorrow." Shen Changliu naturally put down the book, took the towel, and wiped his hair: "If you want to eat hot pot, call me. If the bowl is taken away, you have to cry!"

Mo Zhiyang sat on his lap and leaned his back against his chest. Hearing such words, he was a little unconvinced and retorted, "I'm not going to eat alone. I went with Senior Lu."

After a pause, Shen Changliu suppressed his mood and continued to cliché, "Who is Senior Lu?"

"It's my senior in college. He took good care of me at school. I didn't expect to meet him here." Mo Zhiyang said and suddenly sighed a little: "I didn't have any friends before, only Senior Lu was the best for me."

The corners of Shen Changliu's mouth gradually raised, hugged people from behind, and whispered in his ear, "I really hope that there is a time machine, so that I can accompany you since I was a child, shelter you from the wind and rain, and smooth all your eyebrows that frown because of unhappiness."

It seems that this so-called senior Lu is still important to Yangyang and can't act rashly.

"I'm also very happy to have you now." Mo Zhiyang suddenly struggled, turned around and sat on his lap. He was face to face with joy in the corners of his eyes: "Actually, I liked you very much in junior high school, but I really didn't expect to be with idols."

Speaking of which, there is also a shy scratch on the head: "It feels amazing."

Junior high school?

Shen Changliu suddenly realized a question: Are you that old? Yangyang doesn't despise me for being old, does he? 24/32, no, prove that you are young!

His expression was very strange. Mo Zhiyang couldn't see through it. Shouldn't this confession be sweet? Why is this simple man's expression a little obscure?

"Did I say something that made you unhappy?" Mo Zhiyang asked carefully and became cautious.

Come on, sir, I gave all the answers you asked for, and gave me a sweet confession. It doesn't make sense and I'm unhappy. It's really difficult to coax men!

"Yangyang, will you despise me?" Shen Changliu's eyes turned slightly red. He was originally a tall man of more than one meter eight meters, but at this time, he actually looked a little pitiful.

Shen Changliu is really handsome. At this time, Danfeng's eyes were surrounded by red clouds and spring fog, a tall nose, thin lips, and almost perfect facial features. They were comfortable to combine, handsome and handsome.