AMINA

(BEVERLY HILLS, CA, 3:33PM)

I woke up early to drop my son Aidan off to his NO GOOD HAVING ASS DADDY, I had Aidan at 18 he was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Right after having him Adrain (Aidan Daddy) started being cold towards me, talking to BITCHES on me just doing all type of disrespectful shit so now we co Parenting. Don't get me wrong he's a great father but wasn't a great companion to me Nor for me.

You know we need to get back together Mina. He rambled on as he always do every time I drop his son off.

WE don't need to do anything, Aidan I'll see you next week honey. I said as we hugged and he walked inside his dad home.

You need some money. He asked me as he helped me get into my car.

Adrian was a great guy shit we had some fun times but he was just too much for me I had to let him go he wanted that bachelor life so I gave it to him and he's not getting it still.

Adrain we been done for over 10 years I don't want you back nor do I want your money we are nothing but Co parents have a good day. I said starting my car up driving off to work.

I had my own beauty supply store not to far from my home I always wanted a product store, over the years it has made me a wealthy rich woman to where I'm able to provide for me and my son.. and to get a big Mansion on the hills of Beverly Hills.

I drove into my parking lot as I always seen the same guy who was going into Barber Cuts next door from me. He was sexy as hell, He drove a White BMW with Black Matte Rims. We stole looks from each other from time to time every time we seen one another but we just never talked.

Girl bout time you came. Lena my best friend said out as I walked in setting my purse down drinking my Starbucks drink.

Girl I'm only 5 mins late Adrain big head ass held me up. I said as she laughed shaking her head.

That man forever gone love you y'all was so cute but I feel it sis. Lena said she been threw the whole roller coaster with me and Adrain, she's married to his homie Jay B.

How you and Jay B doing. I asked her checking my emails on my computer I had in my office.

We doing good he's coming down today actually. She said Jay B was a football player so my sis was living good, Adrain was also a football player.

Oh okay nice I seen his game he Kilt it. I said drinking my drink as she was putting hair packages up.

Girl yes 20-15 it went down. She said laughing as I laughed.

Talking about that I heard my door bell ring as Lena walked to the front to check on everything and I shut down my computer walking to the front as well I seen the guy from the barber shop and 2 other guys that was with him.

Can I help you guys? Lena asked them as they grabbed everything they needed.

I just want 20 of them du rags and your number. He said to her as she laughed showing her ring on her finger.

Sorry I'm married. She said ringing him up as the other guy was looking at me. He was even fine as hell up close.

You married too. He finally spoke looking me in my eyes.

No I'm not. I said as Lena smiled.

Can I get yo number. He asked handing me his phone I thought about it for a min then I said fuck it, I put my number in handing his phone back as he called my phone so I can get his.

Aye D4 we gotta go. His friend said out.

I'll call you my name Darryl btw y'all ladies have a great day. He said getting his things walking out with his friends.

Bitch he was fine as hell but they look like they from the hood hood. Lena said as I laughed.

They was. I said as we finished our shift out then a couple hours later we left and went home.