AMINA

i woke up early cleaning darryl wombs as they was healing day by day. he was taking this shit like a champ, our baby was growing and moving around in my stomach. i'm just glad everything is back to where it supposed to be but i just know they had to still figure out what they was gone do about the sanchez gang. i just had to do my part as the mafia girlfriend and take care of the kids as well as keep my business up and running. it was so much dealing when it came to being with a drug mafia dealer but i wouldn't change being with anyone else but darryl.

thank you mamas. he said standing up and walking to the shower as he turned it on.

you welcome handsome. i said washing my hands and grabbing my face stuff.

come shower with me when you done. he said as i smiled and laughed, he laughed with me. his lil dirty mind.

is that right? i said as he winked at me.

hell yea bring yo sexy ass on. he said as i walked over to the shower and we started tongue kissing. i didn't wanna have sex because of his stomach but damn i miss him! he bent me over sticking it in stroking slowly as i moaned to myself.

be careful daddy. i said as he moaned biting his lip as i did the same. he started picking up pace as i moaned uncontrollably.

uh ! gimme that pussy baby ! he moaned pulling my hair.

yes ! ah ! fuck me ! don't STOPP. i moaned as he groaned.

i'm coming. he said as i started fucking him back.

come in me. i said as he did just that and i laughed as he laughed.

after that we showered up, got out and got dress. today i needed to open up my skating rink, i've been getting a lot of people to come out and skate. i've been making a lot of money as well.

i made you breakfast already i have to go down to the skating rink. i said.

be safe mamas thank you i can't wait to get out this house. he said.

it's good you in this house i'll be back don't try to leave. i said as he laughed and we tongued kissed. i left out got in my car and left.

when i got to the skating rink it was open as i forgot i gave lena and all them a key to the place. when i walked in it was packed, adults with they kids everywhere skating and eating, talking having a great time. lena walked over to me to give me a hug.

hey babes don't be mad at me but i just decided to open up since you been taking care of darryl and stuff. she said as my heart felt warmed.

thank you so much that's why you my bitch. i said.

we decided to eat from my burger shack i had in there as it was actually good as hell.

girl you is glowing from this baby. she said as i smiled.

i'm feeling fat asf. i said as she laughed.