DARRYL

We made it back to Beverly around 8:02, Gutta dropped everybody off then he dropped us off last because I wanted to talk to him. Gutta was 23 years old, I was a young nigga in the game taking care of older niggas but these was niggas I grew up with and if you got family this is what you gotta do ! Amina said bye to Gutta and walked inside the house.

Good looking Gutta for driving us around and taking care business out here I really appreciate you. I said handing him 5,000 for interest.

It ain't no problem boss you know I'm for whatever hit me. He said as we dapped up and he drove off back to the hood.

I got a incoming call from Belly as I answered 📲

Wassup B. I spoke still standing outside.

Geeboy got Arrested this morning. He said as I sighed. I hate dealing with the cops !

He got bail ? I asked

It's 250,000. He said

Bail blood out and send his ass home this the 3rd time. I said as he said bet and we hung up.

Geeboy was really in the streets, he had no parents so this was all he knew i tried my best to take care of him and position him on his feet, I had a lawyer for every last one of us if we ever got arrested and we made enough money to bail out if we had bail so we was GREAT.

I walked back inside the house smelling breakfast coming from the kitchen, this woman was wifey material I don't see how her last nigga missed THIS cause she ain't going no where !

Beautiful. I said kissing her neck holding her from behind.

Hey handsome cooking us some breakfast. She said turning around kissing me as I kissed her.

Thank you mamas when you wanna move out. I asked her.

Soon as possible every time I look at my living room I think of Ranae. She said

I know let's move in a couple days. I said

Really. She asked

Yea ma whatever you want. I said as she got happy and kissed me.

After talking about that, we enjoyed our breakfast watching a movie upstairs in our room. it was still early so we aint really have nothing to do until later on in the day, the kids was still at my moms house it's Monday so they at school.

I still gotta tell Royal that her mom died.. I been prolonging because I hate for my daughter to be upset about her mom. No kid should have to grow up with out a mother but I already know Amina will take over and be there for her I already see it and I'm glad I found my ONE! I was still looking for that Joker nigga he was in the mexcain MAFIA and we was the BLACK MAFIA so it was beef to between WITH. but blood been hiding from us and that's exactly how we had niggas. Belly bombed the crip hood trap up not 1 but 2 we was on TOP and it's staying like DAT!

This shit was good baby don't tell me we gotta find you a restaurant. I said as she laughed.

Aww thank you a lil sum sum. She said

That sum was tasty always is. I said as we kissed then I went to go take our plates to the trash can.

Geeboy 🅱️👿 - Thank you for that bail money boss I'm sending that back later once i get to the crib.

Send it whenever I want you to stay low for a few days.

Geeboy 🅱️👿 - Got it

I walked back upstairs and me Amina took a nap until later.