DARRYL

I was real excited about this trip because this was gonna be my first time outta the country and my first time taking a woman on one. That shit that happened to Ranae got my head spinning I always told her to watch her self while in these streets fucking around with all these different man, some niggas don't give af about you they just wanna fuck some just wanna kill you. First JD then CKRAB now ma baby mama... I just wanted to enjoy this break cause the city been going thru it 🌃. We finally made it to the airport I had a private jet ready for us to fly us 5 hours to CABO. We checked in and went thru getting on our private jet as we all took pictures as i had a camera man taking them.

5 HOUR PLANE RIDE •

This jet was customize to where it had beds in it, I brought it a while back for whenever my family wanted to travel we can personally use it any giving time. Since the flight was gonna be 5 Hours we all went into our separate rooms and layed down netflix it.

Thank you for this trip baby. Amina said laying on my chest as i held her. Some niggas when they go thru shit they take it out on they girls or family nah i took it to the face.

You welcome mamas thank you for coming with me you take my mind off a lot. I said kissing her forehead.

It's my job too i know shit been rough but it's gone get better. She said unbuckling my pants getting ready to suck my dick.

DAMN MA.. I groaned as she was bobbing her head getting sloppy. This woman here I was gone marry on hood ❤️😍

Mmmmm daddy. She moaned sucking faster and sucking on my balls.

Fuck ! Come here. I said as we started 69, I licked and sucked on her pussy as she moaned riding my face. She was wet as hell 🔥

We heard a knock on the door as we stopped..

Yea. I said

I wanted to know if y'all needed anything. Gutta asked doing his job.

Nah foo prolly later. I said as he said alright and we went back to sucking

Oh Yes baby ! She moaned riding my face faster while sucking my dick.

Uh ! I groaned fucking her mouth as my eyes went to the back of my head. She knew how to please this dick.

Fuck me ! She said out as i picked her up fucking her

Uh this pussy feel so good !

Yes ! This yours daddy !! She screamed out moaning uncontrollably.

Cream on this dick baby. I fucked her faster

Omg ! She moaned sucking on my chest as i was finna nut

Daddy finna nut baby. I moaned fucking her faster

Yessss ! She moaned squirted as we came together.

Shit ! I said as she laughed and we layed down breathing hard.

Fucking on the plane was sexy 😍😍 Rich vibes !

I love you girl. I said as we tongued kissed.

I love you more. She said back as we drifted to sleep.

AIR BNB •

We made it to the air bnb settling in as I already had daily stuff to do for the days we gone be here, I ordered a package deal where we gone ZIP LINE, ATV RIDING, JETSKIS, Bowling and More. This was gone be a blast for all of us ! Me and Amina was showering as we got dressed into our matching outfits. She went to the mall in beverly and got us some matching clothes before we got out here i thought that was sexy as hell she dripping us down.

Damn baby you got us some Armani this shit fly. I said as we was taking pictures in the big LED LIGHTS mirror they had.

Only the best baby. She said smiling as I smiled.

After taking pictures the gang was downstairs already dressed taking shots and smoking 😂

Y'all down here going up. I said as they turned around.

Nah fr. Amina said laughing

My bitchhhh. Lena said walking up to Mina handing her a cup of what she was drinking.

Ok blood you looking fly. Braze said as we dapped up then I dapped up Amar and Slim as well.

That's all y'all tho. I said we all was matching fits with our girls looking like money.

What's on the agenda today. Braze asked

Zip line. I said

Hell nah. Amar said as we all laughed.

Baby you can do it. Lena said as he shook his head

Nigga we all doing it. Slim said laughing

How high. He asked

Shit ion know we gotta see when we get there. I said

We finished smoking then got into the sprinter Van with Gutta as he drove us to Zline Arcade.

Z LINE ARCADE •

We was zip lining for about 3 around straight, it was fun baby wasn't scared at all she was a lil dare devil i loved that about her. Now we was at Chicken Shack a chicken tenders plate they had in the building to put something on our stomach.

This shit flight they don't got this back home. Slim said eating his honey baked chicken. He wasn't lying this shit was good as hell 🔥

Yea we need one of these back at home. Braze said.

I drenched my shit with hot sauce that's how i liked it it tasted good every time Amina always laughed at me when i did that but if you know you know!

This is amazing omg. Amina said eating her Cajun Fries as she had lemon pepper wings.

Man fr. I said eating i was almost done 😂

We all finished eating then played a few arcade games winning our girls some teddy bears as they was happy,  we watched a few people show they talent around the area. Cabo was real nice I loved my mexican people the ones that wasn't rude tho.

You enjoying yo self baby. Amina asked me as we was holding hands walking along the city walk after we left the Zip line place.

I am ma are you. I said stopping as i looked her in her eyes.

Good yes i am. She said smiling as we kissed. I brought her a promise ring as i took it out my back pocket.

I love you and it feels good to share love with somebody who i feel great with i promise to love you and stand by you i'm here for whatever i love aiden like he mines y'all don't have to want for nothing baby.. will you take this promise ring ? i asked her as she teared up a bit smiling and blushing then tongue kissed me as the gang smiled and cheered.

Yes i will omg I love you more. She said as i put the ring on her grabbing her spinning her around. This girl kept me outta trouble i loved her fr had to show it ! ❤️

I was serious when i said you wasn't going no where. I said as we pecked a few more times then we all got into the car to go back to the AIR BNB.