AMINA

I was 3months pregnant ready to get un pregnant I been real moody lately and me Darryl haven't been seeing eye to eye. This bitch name Icey that he hired at his club keep texting his phone all hours of the day. If it's business then leave it at that but no the bitch sending pictures and he just ugh... I was laying in bed watching Tv as Royal was coloring on the bed watching tv with me while Aiden was in the room probably playing his game. Darryl left out to handle business as usual or probably to see that hoe she was beautiful don't get me wrong but she had no respect for me.

Mom I hope it's a girl. Royal said rubbing my stomach then putting her ear by it as I smiled.

I hope so too pretty your daddy and Aiden wants a brother. I said

Nooo more boys ! She said as we laughed. I loved her she was too smart for her own good.

I feel you on that one. I said looking back at the tv then mins later I heard loud music pulling up into the drive way as I knew that was Darryl. I did not wanna see his face right now and he knows it and I don't care.

Daddyyyyy ! Royal screamed running to him as he picked her up.

Wassup baby what you doing. He said giving her kisses as she smiled then he looked at me grinning and i straight faced him.

Dad can we go to Disney land for my birthday. Royal asked.

Anything you want mamas let me talk to Mom real quick ok. He said as Royal said okay and walked to her room.

What we need to talk about. I asked him as he walked up to me and sat on the bed.

This whole attitude you got going on I ain't fucking with it. He said

Take it up with that hoe you got on yo phone. I said

Look if you thinking i'm fucking around i ain't i blocked her number. He said.

Whatever she still works at yo place of business and just frankly i'm over it. I said as he sighed and took his shirt off along with his chains and watch.

I love you baby. He said taking stacks of money out his pocket and jacket he had on. One thing i could say he did bring the money home to us.

Do you really. I asked him as he came up to me kissing all over me.

Of course Mina ima marry you ion want these hoes out of respect i should have been blocked her but you know i ain't paying attention. He said.

Handle that or i will seriously. I said as he smiled kissing on my neck.

I love when you get Brazy baby. He said as I smiled. I hated how i couldn't stay mad at his ugly fine ass !

What ya wanna eat tonight. I asked him.

I wanna eat that pussy but for food wise pasta or something. He said as I laughed.

Nope you don't deserve it Ima order out from olive Garden. I said.

I deserve all of you and that sound coo. He said getting on top of me sucking on my neck.

You smell like a bitch. I said

Bitches was at the club it smell like all typa perfume. He said as I moved him away.

Whatever let's watch a movie and wait on the food. I said as he looked at me and sighed got that dick hard yea play with me.

You trippen lil mama but it's okay. He said putting some red nike sweats on. This man was beautiful 😍

Hey dad mom what's for dinner. Aiden said as he dapped Darryl up.

Wassup homie we gone get on that 2k. Darryl said.

Pasta it's gone be here in 25 minutes. I said. My baby boy was growing up and I loved they relationship.

Aiden walked back to his room as Darryl opened my legs trying to eat my pussy.

Move. I said trying to close my legs.

You really gone fight me right now. He asked as I laughed.

Yes. I said as he managed to spread my legs open. I was in my robe naked as he started eating me out as i put my head back i couldn't fight no more.

Yes daddy ! I moaned as he sucked with so much passion.

Yes daddy what. He Groaned in me as my juices was all over his face.

Make me cum uh ! I screamed. This man knew how to eat pussy ! He stopped eating my pussy turning me to the side as he slow stroked me..

This my pussy you hear me. He moaned as I couldn't even say anything with how he was stroking me.

Oh yes it's all yours !

Tell me again ! He said going faster.

It's yours ! Yes ! Ugh ! We had a nice session until our food came and we had to feed the kids.

We freshened up as we told Aiden and Royal to come down and eat as we set they food on the table and we sat on the couch eating. This was a chill day nun much to really do today !