AMINA

Beverly Hills, CA.

I woke up early otp with a loud Lena telling me how her and my brother slept together last night.. which means she cheated on Jay B but she been saying Jay B been showing signs of cheating lately since he been gone and the nigga just got back from doing 10 games and already left again which is unusual.

Do you still love my brother. I asked her I had to ask her because I ain't want no confusion going on.

I do you know I only went out with Jay B because Amar kept going to jail. She said as I already knew she was never inlove with Jay B I think it was just to have someone around.

So what you gone do. I asked making me some cream a wheat with toast and bacon.

Ima get a divorce. She said looking at me as I looked at her and that's when I knew she was serious.

I mean do what you have to do sis you know I'm with you every step of the way. I said to her.

That's why I love you the most so this date you was talking about. She said getting excited as I smiled.

Yesss I told him we can do something tonight because I have Aidan next week. I said

Right what you gone wear. She asked me smiling

He said dress casual but formal. I said

Well you got all that drip in that closet. She said making me laugh.

Come help me. I said as she said she was finna be on her way as my door bell rung. I wonder who that was

I walked to open my door it was a guy with flowers as he handed them to me and I said thank you closing the door, I checked the card it read. THANK YOU FOR GOING ON THIS DATE WITH ME BEAUTIFUL HERES SOMETHING TO GET STARTED❤️ Darryl - I couldn't help but smile no man has ever thought about giving me flowers not even my son father so this was nice. After setting my flowers in some water i started eating my food waiting on Lena. I decided to text him thank you ❤️ as he texted back no problem see you later. Maybe this wasn't gone be bad after all.

A hour later after I was done eating and now listening to music as I got on my computer looking at orders I kept getting left in right. Running a Beauty supply was the best thing I ever done. It made me rich everyday ! When I first hit 100,000 sales it was UP AND STUCK. I heard my door unlocking it was Lena coming in showing me a blunt as I laughed.

I think we both need it. She said hugging me.

A blunt sounds nice let me get some wine. I said yo girl loved her some wine bitch.

Bitch who got you these cute ass flowers. Lena asked smelling them.

Darryl got them sent here. I said smiling as she smiled.

Oh yea y'all gone fuck tonight. She said lighting the blunt up.

Girl no you know I don't fuck on the first date. I said giving her a look laughing.

Y'all gone say that until that wine kick in. She said laughing out passing me the blunt.

Amar must have gave him my address to send these flowers. I said as Lena shook her head yea.

Yo brother want you happy he never liked Adrain. She said which was true him and Adrain always went head to head but Adrain was scared of my brother I wanted a man who spoke up for his self.

Yea I know if y'all get back together it's gone be like old times. I said making her smile.

I don't think I'm ever gone get over yo brother girl the way he... she stopped her sentence when I gave her another look.

Now I don't wanna hear about you and my brother sex life. I said laughing as she finished her sentence.

Girl he put it down. She said laughing as I passed her the blunt.

Y'all a mess. I said laughing I was high as hell off one blunt quick.

After smoking and drinking wine we went to my bedroom to look for some clothes for tonight, I wonder where he was taking me some man don't know how to be romantic but I ain't care where he took me it was always the thought.

Oooo this is casual and cute. She said holding up a black dress and a blue Jean jacket to go with.

Exactly why I told you to come help me I'll wear that. I said taking the clothes and setting them on the bed for whenever I leave.

You know I got you boo. She said dancing as my radio played Cardi B Up And STUCK.

As we both started dancing Amar sneaked in on us and I forgot I gave him a key to my house.

Boy don't be scaring us like that. Lena said blushing this girl was still head over hills for him it was cute.

I came to check on y'all. He said lighting up a blunt giving us both a hug.

We appreciate it what you been up to. I asked him as he passed Lena the blunt.

Shit I just got done chilling with Darryl in them in the hood. He said

She's going on a date with yo boy tonight. Lena said

I know he told me this nigga already geeked over you. Amar said laughing as I smiled.

That's cute yea I can't wait. I said I actually was excited it's been a long time since I been out with another man.

It got later in the day as I finished talking to Aidan he was having a good time with his dad and I was happy about that, after smoking with Lena and Amar they ended up leaving telling me to have a nice date, I decided to straighten my hair it's been in a slicked bun for the pass couple days. It was time to switch it up. Darryl texted me he was on the way here