DARRYL

Me and the guys was in my man cave smoking, playing games as I had a game spot on one side of the room on the wall. I decked my shit out as soon as we got this house. This was my alone room where I came to chill and be a MAN. As we was all chilling a unknown number came up on my phone saying some weirdo ass shit as I got heated.

Hi Darryl my name is Danah I am a bottle girl at your club... I fucked Adrain who is your girlfriend Amina Babydaddy he's after y'all I just thought I should tell you. She said.

Thanks for telling me report to Belly now. I replied back this bitch was being informants for outsiders I don't fuck with that Adrain is dead !

I texted belly that Danah was on his way to him to lock her up in the lock up until I'm ready to see the bitch. I need to know everything this nigga thought he was planning.

Guess what I just heard blood. I said as they all turned to me.

What. Braze said

Adrain tryna set us up with Danah fat ass. I said

You lyinngggg blood. Slim said

Nope look at this. I said showing my phone

Put that bitch in the lock. Amar said.

I just told Belly. I said

" I got her boss " Belly texted.

Good check every bitch in there. I said no hoe was finna take my business away from me !

We all walked downstairs as the girls was cooking it was smelling good as hell I couldn't wait to eat but a nigga was pissed off. I asked Amina if I could speak to her this was the time where i had to see if she was gone ride.

Wassup handsome. She said smiling.

Wassup beautiful look yo baby daddy tryna set us up he had one of the bottle girls being a informant and I believe he one too. I said

Oh my god babe I did not know he's sickening what are you gonna do. She said

I gotta kill him he doing to much. I said

I can't believe him do what you have to do. She said as I was shocked.

You sure. I asked

Yea I'm sure I believe he's never gonna stop. She said as we hugged.

So it was settled I was gone have this bitch Danah meet up with him but he really gone be meeting up with me and he's done for !

We now was at the table eating what the girls cooked and when I say they threw down they did they shit.

He's sick asf. Lena said shaking her head eating as we told everybody.

Right tryna tear a brotha down. Tisha said.

That nigga done for. Amar said.

We ate and watched a movie on the TV that was on the wall by the table. We was watching Hills have Eyes that Slim crazy ass put on.

He always wanna put on some crazy shit while I'm eating. Tisha said as slim said shut up you know you like this and we laughed.

We finished eating as the movie was at the ending we sparked 2 more blunts finishing it up. This movie was crazy a gang of blood.