DARRYL

(COMPTON CA, 4:33PM)

Me and the guys just left from this beauty supply store after we left from getting our hair cuts, I go there to shop the shop nice and  because this woman I been peeping at was fine as hell there and I think she own the place. Every time I go get a cut I see her pulling up in a Gray Range Rover shawty was living good, you could tell she had class unlike these other bitches, I finally got her number tho I might hit her I might not she probably don't wanna fuck with no hood nigga anyway. I drove back to the hood to drop these niggas off then to go pick up my daughter from my dumb ass baby mama. My daughter was everything to me but her mama was nothing to me her mama just did dumb shit who had no respect towards herself. I wanted to get my daughter from her but running in these streets I can't really keep her like that. Soon I will move to Beverly Hills so she can see a good Scenery and not hearing niggas get shot everyday and every hour.

BABY MAMA Ranae HOUSE •

Bout time you came I got shit to do nigga. She said walking my daughter to me as I picked her up.

How daddy baby doing. I said giving her a kiss as my baby mama rolled her eyes at me.

Good can we go to park. My daughter Royal asked me

We can do anything you want, all her stuff in here. I said and asking her mom

Yea everything in there bye Royal mama see you. She said walking back into her house as I put my daughter in her car seat and drove off to get her some Mac Donald's and go to a park in the Hills, the parks in Compton was too dangerous right now.

5:55PM
We arrived at Beverly Gardens Park, I parked my car got out opening the door for my daughter as she got out then grabbing her food as we walked to the nearest bench but when she seen the playground she looked at me and smiled as I said go laughing. These times was the best times a nigga was 21 eating good and had a beautiful daughter that was 6. As she played on the swing i seen the same woman from the beauty supply jogging and when I say that ASS was thangin that bitch was FAT she stopped and drunk her water, I told my daughter to come here because I didn't want to walk off and I slight wanted her to know I had a daughter.

Wassup how you doing. I said as she turned around and smiled.

Hey I'm doing good just jogging. She said as my daughter smiled at her and she smiled back.

I didn't get your name at the supply store but this is my daughter royal. I said

My name is Amina and it's nice to meet you beautiful. She said smiling

It's nice to meet you also your beautiful too. Royal said running to the swings as we laughed.

She's so cute reminds me of my son. She said

Oh you have a son how old is he. I asked

Yes his name is Aidan and he's 7. She said

Ok ok got you a big man over there. I said chuckling as she laughed.

Yea he's my pride in joy. She said

She's mine too so your single. I said

Yea but I'm done with relationships. She said checking the time on her phone.

I feel you relationships do be a lot it's just about who the man is. I said as she smiled and I smiled.

Your a very good looking man. She said

I appreciate that I try. I said as my daughter ran to me hugging me.

Daddy y'all look cute together. She said as Amina laughed smiling.

That's nice of you to say Roy. I said my daughter had no filter

That is but I have to get going it's getting late it was nice to see you again Darryl and bye pretty. She said waving to my daughter walking to her car which she was driving a Orange Porsche today, I wanted her.

Let's go mamas. I said to my daughter throwing her food away

Running with her on my back to the car as she laughed I beeped my key unlocking it as she hopped in then I got in playing Want her by DJ Mustard loud as my daughter bobbed her head with me as we drove to my 4 bedroom crib I had in Compton, Compton was dangerous but it had some nice houses apart of me never wanna leave but for the sake of my daughter I gotta.

On the way here Royal fell asleep as I got out picking her up and going into the house as I woke her up so she can take a bath then go to sleep. She walked to her room as I followed her to run her bath water for her, as my phone rang it was her Mama calling. My daughter got in the water as I answered the phone

Wassup I'm giving royal a bath. I said

I'm in some trouble D I need your help. She said crying as I got a lil concern no matter if she was my baby mama she still was my daughter mom at the end of it all.

What's going on Ra. I said waiting for her to tell me some bullshit again

I need some dick I miss you. She said as I knew it was nothing serious a nigga got concerned for nothing I see.

Ranae you got a whole nigga over there ask him I gotta go. I said hanging up

Royal said she was done as I grabbed a towel drying her off then she went to put her clothes on that I left on the bed for her.

Wanna read a book or you tired ma. I asked her as she got into her covers

I'm tired daddy thank you for taking me to the park I been asking mom for 2 days. She said

You welcome mamas I know get some sleep. I said kissing her forehead as she closed her eyes.

Ranae could be a mom she just be slacking sometimes

I LEFT out royal room walked to my room and took a shower going to sleep I gotta go to the hood tomorrow so ima drop royal off to my granny crib a few blocks away from me.