AMINA

Me and the girls made it to the building for my new skating rink called 2's for FAMILY. It's based in Beverly Hills and I might even expand it but this is for right now. While we was walking around the realtor kept telling me I was beautiful and asking me if I was single. He was cute or whatever but he was not Darryl babyyyy.

Can I get yo number? He asked the 3rd time.

Look nigga she got a boyfriend we just came to buy this place. Tisha said stepping in. I was getting annoyed a bit.

My bad but yea all together this place is 75,000. He said

Well wire it to you by tonight. I said as he gave me the papers to sign and your girl officially had another business income! This is what it was all about just having wealth

When you don't have that boyfriend no more you got my info nice doing business with you ladies. He said walking out.

He cute but seem corny. Asia said laughing as we laughed.

She don't want himmm. Lena said laughing.

This place gone make you a lot more money girl. Tisha said

Tell me about it. I said

Let's go to brunch now a bitch hungry. Lena said I think this hoe was pregnant again.

You always hungry. Asia said laughing as Lena glared at her.

We locked up then left to MAMAS BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH to eat as I got a text from Darryl saying he was killing Adrain tonight. I still was livid with that situation and I understand he has to do what he has to do for his safety and mine. I will just tell my son that his father died even tho he dislikes him it's still hell to lose a father to me.

MAMAS BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH •

Girl you okay? Lena asked as they all looked at me.

Yea you alright. Tisha and Asia asked.

Darryl killing Adrain tonight. I said

Girl do not stress about that he deserves it he has no right to come at yall the way he's doing. Lena said.

He honestly set his self up for that all he had to do was worry about his son it's never on you. Asia said.

I just don't want it going left fuck Adrain I'm so over him. I said

It's gone be okay. Asia said as the waiter came with our food.

We finished talking as we ate, mamas food was always great. She was a 65 year old woman who still cooked her own food with a few of her oldest grandkids I loved her hustle and drive. I had a chicken Avocado salad with breaded toast.

Where Layla at. I asked Lena.

She's with mom and Aiden. She said.

Aww I know she was happy to get her. I said

Girl Amar kept saying we need alone time cause she be crying. She said as we laughed.

That nigga tryna fuckkk. Tisha said making us laugh again.

Right. I said laughing.

They going with him tonight. Asia asked.

You know they is. I said.

I love being a kings pin girlfriend but I'll just be happy when this shit die down. Asia said.

To be real with y'all it never will. Tisha said.

It's up to them. I said.

We all was worried about the day we had to bury either one of them because of what they do but I always prayed for safeness.

Darryl 💍•

Do what you have to do babe. I texted him back.

Ok I'm taking you out tonight be ready. He replied back.

Okay 😍. I said

After we was done eating we left and all went back home.