DARRYL

I was at the gym dazed out I needed a stress relief from all that's happened, losing my son really took a toll on me but I know god wouldn't have did nothing that wasn't timed I just keep asking why and seeing how Amina been taking it has been fucking me up even more. I'm doing my best to keep my family in good hands and good spirits from this cause even the kids has been sad. Royal and Aiden been over there grandparents house for a couple days until everything get better. I really appreciated my family for that because it's been hell. After the gym I was gone hit up the tattoo shop and get DINO ACROSS MY BACK🕊 it was only right my son name gone live on.

I kept thinking to myself check them cameras on who burned down yo building because you payed the mexcains more then enough to back down so who really did it ? I had to go to the trap today to check the cameras also I wasn't to much mad but i was mad and the reason i wasn't too much mad was because we had more then enough money to build a even better club.

I finished working out as this chick I used to fuck with stopped me trying to talk i just walked straight pass her and got into my car heading to the tattoo shop. I could have asked my bro and the homies to go with me but i just needed a breather from everything. Driving to the Tattoo shop as Nipsey hussle face the world played loudly in my speakers I light my blunt up rapping every part. Listening to blood always made me feel better he was hard. I arrived at my boy Dae Dae Tattoo shop in the hood.

DAE DAE TATTOO SHOP •

My nigga D4 I ain't seen you in a long ass time. He said as we dapped up and I dapped up everyone else that was in the shop. Niggas treated me like a legend when they didn't even have too.

Man had to come threw my son just died and I wanna get his name DINO across my back. I said as I sat in his chair he got ready for me.

Damn g I'm sorry to hear that Ima hook yo shit up. He said getting his tools together.

Goodlooking. I said as I checked my phone Amina FT me and I answered it.

Hey boo where you at. She asked as I showed her I was getting tatted up.

Just getting Dino name on me you good. I said.

Aw that's gone be cute I should have came and got it too yea I'm good just checking on you. She said.

I'll bring you here but that's good I'm good what's for dinner. I said.

You have to see when you get here. She said as i said alright and we hung up. He finished up my tattoo I got it in red writing he only charged me a 100 but me being me I gave my nigga 300 just because we go way back. We dapped up talked some more and even smoked a blunt like old times, I left from there and headed down to the trap to check these cameras !

THE TRAP •

I arrived at the trap and seen all the homies was outside programming like always, I dapped them up and head knodded a few before I went in to check these cameras. Belly, Gutta was already in the camera room looking at everything as I looked and seen it was that nigga Adrain brung to the club which was Lena ex husband. That nigga must have been dumb or did not care about shit and he was gone get his shit fucked off !

Find that pussy and bring him to the Lock I want him locked for 5 days. I said I was gone do em and show em how we do.

Got it. They both said already working on it. I checked and made sure everything was good on this end then I left and drove to my granny Mary house.

Granny Mary Crib •

I pulled into granny Mary crib getting out as I opened the door she's was sitting down watching tv as she looked over at me. I walked over to her as she smiled big not knowing I was coming LOL.

I did not know you was coming boy how you doing. She said as I hugged her tightly and just let it all out as she hugged me tightly back.

Granny Dino died.. I said.

What?! You mean he died. She said

I had to rush Amina to the hospital she had a miscarriage. I said as she put her head down.

Oh my god are y'all okay I'm so sadden. She said shaking her head as she got teary eyed.

I'm trying to be okay but I know Amina taking it hard she just tryna stay strong. I said.

That's all y'all can do.. let me tell you something I lost your mom brother I was gone call him Darryl just like you and that's how you got that name you be strong for your family. She said as I sucked that shit up and thought about what she said.

I just had to let it out ma. I said.

I know it's gonna get better. She said.

We talked some more then I headed back home to be with my wifey.