ADRIAN POV

When I sped off from her house yesterday I was completely furious. She rather fuck with a drug dealer then fuck with somebody she has a kid with ! I get I fucked up what we had by hoeing and cheating and telling lies but I'm a changed man now. It makes me sick that he's fucking her everynight and I'm not. My whole world feels like it's crashing down with out her and I won't stop till I get her back. When I found out that he was the black Mafia and I have peoples that's from the Mexcain Mafia I knew a plan I could do to take this Darryl nigga out. I wanted his flashy ass dead ! ☠️ he thinks just because he's a billionaire and I'm a millionaire he's on top of everything nah nigga I am the TRUTH AND YOUR DAYS IS OVER ! Soon as I kill him Amina will be sad and want love and I'll be there to comfort her and we will be back together for our son.

Danah come suck this dick I'm pissed off. I said to the stripper bitch I been fucking that work at CLUB VIBE. You see I been having this bitch keep eyes on they business for me, they real lowkey so I haven't got nothing yet to give to the FBI they want Darryl bad. When Nayla bitch ass got me handcuffed they asked me to be a informant so thanks to her.

Yes daddy. She said getting on her knees pulling my dick out sucking it with so much passion as i light a blunt and put my head back.

I lost Amina, I lost my son, I lost football... my coach put me on leave until I can stop drinking and for missing practices trying to get this Darryl nigga dead. I was determined for this plan to work ! It has too.

Daddy finna nut baby UHHHHH ! I moaned jerking my cum on her face as she licked it up.

So what's been going on at the club. I asked her as she cleaned her face up.

Same ole same ole your never gone find anything A. She said as I slapped her.

Don't ever say that. I yelled.

Okay I'm sorry can I go now. She asked grabbing her purse.

Go and get me more information bitch ! I said as she left out.

This was my time ! I said finishing my blunt up.